Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 Episode Request (100MB or less with 480x272 resolution)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Episode Request (100MB or less with 480x272 resolution)

I'm looking for the second episode of LazyTown (the US version) that is 100MB or less with a resolution of 480x272(just like the psp's fullscreen resolution) in WIDESCREEN. Can someone please upload it for me?

EDIT: Can someone upload the following episodes with the same resolution, filesize and in widecreen?
    3 "Sports Day"
    4 "Crystal Caper"
    5 "Sleepless in LazyTown"
    6 "Swiped Sweets"
    7 "Hero for a Day"
    8 "Sportafake"
    9 "Happy Brush Day"
    10 "Lazy Scouts"
    11 "Dr. Rottenstein"

Re: 9 Episode Request (100MB or less with 480x272 resolution)

Sorry, ol' chum, only these episodes I have are in widescreen: viewtopic.php?p=39042#p39042

Although OTR may have a few and there may be other places, except I don't have them. I thought your download limit was 400MB? One thing I forgot to ask was, "Is that per day, week, or month?"

Comment

It was 400MB per month but I can download it at the local library (Yes that is cheapy but I don't care).

Comment

That's interesting. Anyway you can get your parents to pull back on the file size limit? Are you using a USB storage type of device to get the files? If so, maybe you don't need the PSP sized ones. Doing one is ok, but doing ten is going to be quite a bit of trouble! Would it be possible to download the normal sized ones instead?

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
          That's interesting. Anyway you can get your parents to pull back on the file size limit? Are you using a USB storage type of device to get the files? If so, maybe you don't need the PSP sized ones. Doing one is ok, but doing ten is going to be quite a bit of trouble! Would it be possible to download the normal sized ones instead?
          Okay then I don't mind and I am using a USB Flash Drive to get the episodes from the library to my house! What do you mean by get my parents to pull back on the file size limit? If your trying to say to change it or something I can't because I have a 24month contract and it ends in 2009... :(

Comment

Apologies for that, I thought your parents set the download limit as a rule or something! Cool about using the library and USB flash drive. :)

Comment

Working...
            X