Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITT: Suggestions

All right so

LazyTown's pretty ****ing dead. Anyone got any ideas to improve the site? I've taken a pretty laissez-faire approach to the place, so I really don't know what else can be done.

Re: ITT: Suggestions

Well LazyTown's not dead here in Australia. The first DVD just came out on the 8th of May and there's more coming so I wouldn't say it's completly dead.

Comment

I don't think it's "dead" either. It may seem that way in the US, but it's overall still going strong as a whole around the world.

The fandom itself - no matter where we are - keeps LazyTown alive. :) We just have to keep up hope that it'll get back to the US strongly again.

Until then...all we can do is keep being the best fans we can be!

As for ways to improve the site, everything looks okay for now (except for recent arguments that we couldn't help)...but either way, I'll think of some suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaSentai
        I don't think it's "dead" either. It may seem that way in the US, but it's overall still going strong as a whole around the world.

The fandom itself - no matter where we are - keeps LazyTown alive. :) We just have to keep up hope that it'll get back to the US strongly again.

Until then...all we can do is keep being the best fans we can be!
        Gonna have to wait two years - that's when Nick's contract expires.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
          All right so

LazyTown's pretty ****ing dead. Anyone got any ideas to improve the site? I've taken a pretty laissez-faire approach to the place, so I really don't know what else can be done.
          a lazy town style sking for the forum and wiki would be great

Comment

*remembers the old proboard and Edis's LT skins*

Oh man, those were great. I miss those days.

But I don't know anything about building custom PHP skins, you'd have to ask someone else.

Comment

Working...
            X