Win a visit from Sportacus...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a visit from Sportacus...?

I had a quick flip through the latest edition of LT magazine this morning, because it said something on the front cover about winning a visit from Sportacus. However, there was a little note tucked away at the bottom saying "*Sportacus will be played by an actor."

I'm thinking, Sportacus is ALWAYS played by an actor :?
    Do you think that means that it's not going to be Magnús, or are they just letting kids know that he's not going to be able to do that perfect backflip-goal when they meet him in real life?
    Anyone here fancy entering their school to find out?

Re: Win a visit from Sportacus...?

Originally posted by Alan314159
    I had a quick flip through the latest edition of LT magazine this morning, because it said something on the front cover about winning a visit from Sportacus. However, there was a little note tucked away at the bottom saying "*Sportacus will be played by an actor."

I'm thinking, Sportacus is ALWAYS played by an actor :?
    Do you think that means that it's not going to be Magnús, or are they just letting kids know that he's not going to be able to do that perfect backflip-goal when they meet him in real life?
    Anyone here fancy entering their school to find out?
    I should SO enter my college.

Comment

Re: Win a visit from Sportacus...?

I would SO want to enter my college but I don't think they'd go a bundle on that!

And I think they're saying it won't be Magnus, but then that's just me.

Comment

Working...
      X