Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazytownWW: "I'm really disappointed..."

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
    wait, did you just call me a cute female???
    :holdit:

Originally posted by LazyTownWW wrote:
    I'm realy dissapointed that sooooo many older guys watch it only for the 8 year old girl in the short dress...
    What was you smoking..?

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
      wait, did you just call me a cute female???
      I'm both flattered and offended at the same time.
      We'll if you look anything like your avatar that's pretty hot :fap:
      ROFL!
      Jedi you win the day, sir!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
          *High fives evil cohorts*

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
            But girls at 14 prefer the older men 18+. Less insecurity. More experience. More respect. More Independence. Even up to 45.
            Wait 18 year old males are supposed to have experience?
            Crapppp I'm way behind.

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
              Originally posted by LazyTownWW
              Alright, this one goes out to Chuft and Jocund mostly:
              So, I didn't mean just paedophilia, I meant pervertion in general. So i'll ask you both, drawing from Xizer's and Stingy's posts, in what group are you? the pervs or the manchildren/womenchildren?
              I'll make it clear I'm from the second group, the emotional, nostaligic guy who's not embaresed or feeling guilt about being'''young at heart lol.
              I'm not being hostile twards no one, I just want to get my facts correct.
              I'm a bit of both. I'm a kid at heart but Magnus and Stefan are sexy, which is an added bonus to watching the show.

I'm not saying all men perv over Juli, or all women perv over Maggi and Stebbi though. I discovered the show before I had any sexual attraction to Sportacus or Robbie.
              Hmm, it looks like I have a good basis...all I have to do now is to brainwash Magnus and Stefan out of your mind, and you'll be the perfect LT fan :hitler: -a joke

Comment

wow it's getting tense in here lol! I think there is an uneeded witch hunt going on here, ala salem circa 1692.
                I think i see where most of you are coming from. Me personally, just have to say i love lazytown for many reasons, some of which others of you have already mentioned. None of which are of sexual oreintation. Still i cant tell any of my real life friends about it because frankly it's embarassing. No offense, but i think some of you know what i mean. I think Lazytownn said something earlier about how it was a show like nothing they had experienced since childhood, and that one hit home with me. It's true, i like shows now like heroes, or the mighty boosh, but not since sesame street or the muppets have I watched something with such childish whim, it's great and i love it. I love sportcaus' airship, and how he watches over the town like a comic book hero. I love Mayor meanswell, being a total goof ball. I love Robbie's sinister nature, and child like behavior. and yeah I like the pink cheer leader too, she emotes a certain happiness that brightens up the dank grey world that i live in, (sleep, eat shit, work.) Thats where i'm coming from.
                A TRUE BROTHER...finnaly, a nother person understands my fandom

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                  Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                  Alright, this one goes out to Chuft and Jocund mostly:
                  So, I didn't mean just paedophilia, I meant pervertion in general. So i'll ask you both, drawing from Xizer's and Stingy's posts, in what group are you? the pervs or the manchildren/womenchildren?
                  I'll make it clear I'm from the second group, the emotional, nostaligic guy who's not embaresed or feeling guilt about being'''young at heart lol.
                  I'm not being hostile twards no one, I just want to get my facts correct.
                  Afternoonin'. Sorry to intrude before reading the original topic, but I heard there was an argument going on and I figured maybe I can practice the informal fallacies I've been learning.

in what group are you? the pervs or the manchildren/womenchildren?
                  I can see how you drew this conclusion from reading the posts in this topic. However, by saying that people who watch LazyTown belong to only 2 groups, the "Perverts" or "Man/Women-children" groups, you're doing the Either-Or Fallacy where a person says there are only 2 choices when in reality there are more options. In this case, more groups.

Sources:
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dichotomy
                  http://www.fallacyfiles.org/eitheror.html
                  http://www.skepticsfieldguide.net/2005/ ... otomy.html

As for arguments in general and to the people arguing, I recommend learning about informal fallacies so that you can learn to spot them and to learn to avoid them. I'm still in the process of learning, so it's always possible I'm wrong. In fact, I was wrong when talking about it in #stephers since I stuck to False Dichotomy even though infractus said and linked to the Wiki article about the fallacy being the same as Either/Or. Evidence I need to learn more and become attached to the investigative process rather than my beliefs.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention: it's good practice to define your terms and what it is you're arguing otherwise people will just assume what is going on and no one will understand each other. Admittedly, that is something I still need to practice.
                  Agreed with you, man.
                  I'll make a rich expose, like you just did.
                  So, as i, Xizer and Singy pointed out (I hope it's them too, this thread is getting insane), you can enjoi LT in 3 main ways as a grown-up or teenager:
                  1)as an innocent, original, and HQ show, that hits you in some sort of emotional, nostalgic way regarding your childhood
                  2)as a sex freak/addict and/or deviant that only watches it cause he/she is sexualy atracted to one or more characters, this way not feeling any of that emotional jazz I presented in nr 1, and also not givving a crap about the whole thing alltogether
                  3)A combination of both.
                  I myself belong to nr 1, and once again, I have no way to prove I'm telling the truth or lieing about it,so it's up to you to belive what you will. Also, I have a righteus (hollier then though) mentality, spirit, and attitide twords those people that come out as enemys of my belives and convictions. That usualy pisses off people (I know that from personal experience), but one thing I have learned is that sticking true to your self is way better then having lots of fake friends (I also learned that from my own experience)...there, I've finnaly gotten that off my heart...feels better now.

Comment

I think this thread needs to be...

Comment

My only and last thought on this subject. I think that Julianna exaggerates in her role because she coquetted a little bit too much for her age and shoots after the aim. This irritates many male spectators. This deters some men, other are amused and again others feel anyhow strangely touched. And, on the other hand, I am persuaded that it is embarrassing to Maggi in the meantime to have taken this role with a pink Lolita and that he would do this probably never again...
                      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                        I think that Julianna exaggerates in her role because she coquetted a little bit too much
                        Hehe this will be my last thought here as well.
                        That.
                        Is.
                        Crazy.

But I still love you.

Comment

I am persuaded that it is embarrassing to Maggi in the meantime to have taken this role with a pink Lolita and that he would do this probably never again...

I don't know about maggi but if it were me I'd be kicking myself I didn't make many more episodes at the time. Julianna and Magnus had a great chemistry together and that's what really counted for the show.
                          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I am persuaded that it is embarrassing to Maggi in the meantime to have taken this role with a pink Lolita and that he would do this probably never again...

Julianna and Magnus had a great chemistry together and that's what really counted for the show.
                            the chemistry is fantastic but a bit disreputable (I hope its the right term...sleazy?) as well in my eyes...but I not meant only this strange couple...my point was also that JRM coquetted too much with the camera...this behave is not usual for an 8 year old girl I think...I find she is just overqualified for this role...
                            Gallery

Comment

Julianna and Magnus had a great chemistry together and that's what really counted for the show.
                              the chemistry is fantastic but a bit disreputable (I hope its the right term...sleazy?) as well in my eyes...but I not meant only this strange couple...my point was also that JRM coquetted too much with the camera...this behave is not usual for an 8 year old girl I think...I find she is just overqualified for this role...
                              what...you don't think she made this up all by herself to do that, do you ? There was a whole team behind her that made her do that and let you think she did that naturally, which is absolutely not the case. Don't ever forget that and don't get fooled around or you're lost ;)
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                                I think that Julianna exaggerates in her role because she coquetted a little bit too much
                                Hehe this will be my last thought here as well.
                                That.
                                Is.
                                Crazy.

But I still love you.
                                love you too honey...but huh?...I just miss the arguments...
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X