Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown Mega Collection 15.6 gigs

Originally posted by nindanjoe
    Of course, I would be stacking the deck if I didn't mention the LazyTown digital store where they do have the first season in widescreen with US. They have blended frames, so they're not good for screenshots, but for viewing it should be fine. Also, most people don't care about blended frames.
    You're right about the blending and I don't really care so much, the other thing is not right. The widescreen episode do not have US english for the most part, so sometimes you hear Pixel talk in a different voice and Trixie changes her accent. Which I don't like. Anyway, I have all the US audio so I changed that for myself
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      You're right about the blending and I don't really care so much, the other thing is not right. The widescreen episode do not have US english for the most part, so sometimes you hear Pixel talk in a different voice and Trixie changes her accent. Which I don't like. Anyway, I have all the US audio so I changed that for myself
      I am shocked and disappointed with LazyTown Entertainment, or whoever they employed, to do the digital downloads! That is very inconsistent of them to have changing voices like that. For shame! I guess I'll add in "puppet voices" for people who care or don't care about it as an argument for the digital downloads. Thanks for the information though, I will definitely not be buying them. I'd rather just buy the DVDs, get the US audio from wherever, and make my own encodes!

Comment

That would be great if you put all US audio in one topic.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
          I am shocked and disappointed with LazyTown Entertainment. That is very inconsistent of them to have changing voices like that!
          Agreed, I hate that British dub as hell, it doesn't make any sence for me. It's more strange to see mixed voices from the US and the UK than watching the whole US dub, same in LazyTown Extra. Here in Latin America, Ziggy had another voice but they dubbed it with our original dubber.. why not doing the same with him? Maybe British kids would sound strange talking with an American Ziggy, but it would be the closest solution to that issue.

Comment

can't you just make a mediafire/google drive folder..

(can you put the moosack videos in a mediafire folder and send to me)
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Torrent is blocked );
              MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
              X