X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking American English Audio

Edit: My desires have been met.

Re: Seeking American English Audio

Hi member Stingy, I have Rockin Robbie Audio USA but not Little Sportacus. I thought I had it but not :( So I am uploading the first one for download ;) But you need wait 1 hour approx.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
      Does anyone have Surprise Santa and would be willing to upload it? Thanks if so
      http://www.mediafire.com/?qdfpsuqqsvafqt0
      Originally posted by beticaforever
      Hi Chris, I have Rockin Robbie Audio USA but not Little Sportacus. I thought I had it but not :( So I am uploading the first one for download ;) But you need wait 1 hour approx.
      Thanks

Comment

Here you go ;)

http://www.**************/?d=XU7K4HQC

Ah no no, not USA, it is UK Audio I thought it was USA cause it had Nickelodeon´s logo, but not, not USA, anyways I think I have few with USA´s voices, but maybe not from this one :(

Comment

Here you go ;)

Ah no no, not USa, it is UK Audio I thought it was USA cause it had Nickelodeon´s logo, but not, not USA, anyways I think I have few with USA´s voices, but maybe not from this one :(
          Ok. For future reference all I need is the audio.

Comment

Here you go ;)

Ah no no, not USA, it is UK Audio I thought it was USA cause it had Nickelodeon´s logo, but not, not USA, anyways I think I have few with USA´s voices, but maybe not from this one :(
            LazyTown airs on Nick Jr in the UK too, you can notice it's UK audio when the logo is in the top and when it's US audio when the logo is in the bottom ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
              Hi Chris, I have Rockin Robbie Audio USA but not Little Sportacus. I thought I had it but not :( So I am uploading the first one for download ;) But you need wait 1 hour approx.
              Thanks
              wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Philipsworld
                Thanks
                wtf?
                did your braincell explode?? :hurr:

Comment

Oh dear, are the people here misinformed? The audio for the encodes I uploaded have the US audio, unless otherwise stated. You can see that in this request topic here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1509

As you can see Rockin' Robbie and Little Sportacus are in that list. If you already got my encodes, you can demux the audio with VirtualDubMod, which I also made a topic for. I did all of these things to try and help the LazyTown community, and the very people I'm trying to help don't use my help.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                    Oh dear, are the people here misinformed? The audio for the encodes I uploaded have the US audio, unless otherwise stated. You can see that in this request topic here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1509

As you can see Rockin' Robbie and Little Sportacus are in that list. If you already got my encodes, you can demux the audio with VirtualDubMod, which I also made a topic for. I did all of these things to try and help the LazyTown community, and the very people I'm trying to help don't use my help.
                    Dear Nindanjoe,

I was on the verge of killing myself tonight when I saw your post. You, and you alone, are the single reason that I am still alive. I am unable to truly express how grateful I am that you opened up my eyes to what greatness life has to offer. You are my hero, and nothing I can do will ever be able to repay you for the immense amounts of compassion, good, and empathy that you have exerted on this day.

Love,
                    Stinge

Comment

Thanks for the sarcasm. I've been thinking about it, and I think it's mostly a culture clash kind of thing. Most people are lazy, so they won't try to look up information. Back when I was posting encodes those were new posts, and people didn't have to look for them. For you new people, the posts aren't new for you so you won't be bothered to look for them, no matter how informative they may or may not be. A little depressing, but that's the reality of it. I'll just have to deal with it.

Admittedly, I was going to help when I read the first post, since it's just one person. However, when I saw all the other posts acting like I never encoded a US audio version of the requested episodes. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. A few months ago, someone, who will remain nameless, said I never uploaded a widescreen version of Crystal Caper. It was that event multiplied by three with this topic. A little forum search will show you that there is a widescreen version of Crystal Caper.

I'll still help with those audio uploads if you still want them. I'm learning to ignore the more aggravating posts.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                        I'll still help with those audio uploads if you still want them. I'm learning to ignore the more aggravating posts.
                        Don't worry about it. I snagged a few things from the topic, but finished it off with buying the S2 collection they stuck on the digital downlerd site.

Comment

Here you go ;)

Ah no no, not USa, it is UK Audio I thought it was USA cause it had Nickelodeon´s logo, but not, not USA, anyways I think I have few with USA´s voices, but maybe not from this one :(
                          Ok. For future reference all I need is the audio.
                          I brought all the Spanish DVDs so maybe I can upload all the episodes in English (USA) DVD Rip if anyone wants me to do so. But you'd have to wait until December 7th. :/

Comment

We want them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
                              I brought all the Spanish DVDs so maybe I can upload all the episodes in English (USA) DVD Rip if anyone wants me to do so. But you'd have to wait until December 7th. :/
                              Getting that US audio would be fantastic. diesal11 posted a list of the missing US audio here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3042&p=75225

Now I'm just finding out Australia's ABC is acting very odd.

Comment

Working...
                              X