X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requests video downloads

Hi guys,

I have more requests:

1. Link to download the video from Nick Jr. (I think) where Magnús appeared building a wood house and later appeared with a Pirate Hat.
    2. Link to download a video from March 2008 about a meeting in Iceland and David Cameron appeared too in the meeting.
    3. If someone can fix the link about Juli and Stefán in Nickelodeon Awards 2004, BAFTAs 2006, etc.

Thanks,
    Ana

Re: Requests

Originally posted by beticaforever
    Link to download a video from March 2008 about a meeting in Iceland and David Cameron appeared too in the meeting.
    Are you sure there was a video? And are you sure it was in Iceland? This is all I could find
    Originally posted by iceland review.com
    Magnús Scheving, producer of Icelandic children’s program LazyTown and the show’s hero Sportacus, will meet with David Cameron, leader of the British conservative party “the Tory Party” at a closed meeting tomorrow.
    http://icelandreview.com/icelandrevi..._0_a_id=300326
    and
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...e-1656638.html
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Well, maybe not in Iceland (I think it is). But it was a video. I had it but I don't know where I can find it now :(

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Are you sure there was a video? And are you sure it was in Iceland? This is all I could find
        There was one from an Icelandic news report. Don't know if it is on here though

Comment

I'm looking for the ep where Steph play the trompet...can't remember :oops:
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
            I'm looking for the ep where Steph plays the trumpet...can't remember :oops:
            Sleepless in LazyTown?
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Sleepless in LazyTown?
              I think she played a clarinet there...I mean the scene with the trumpet as shown in BJ's video "funky town"
              Gallery

Comment

Sleepless in LazyTown?
                I think she played a clarinet there...I mean the scene with the trumpet as shown in BJ's video "funky town"
                Looks like she was dressed as a scout there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARjYfqD ... age#t=110s
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                  Sleepless in LazyTown?
                  Looks like she was dressed as a scout there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARjYfqD ... age#t=110s
                  blocked here but you're right...damn I knew it's this ep but couldn't find the passage...thanks
                  Gallery

Comment

Working...
                  X