Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big LazyTown Favour

Hi guys, how are you? I need a favour:

1. Expressions of the characters. But not from episodes, I mean expressions they always say again and again and again. (For example: for Robbie - It´s disguise time! or for Sportacus - Someone´s in trouble!)
    2. Another thing I want is the tools Sportacus has but not from the Airship, I am talking about things he has for save people (for example, Sky Chaiser).
    3. The insults of Robbie.
    4. Inventions of Robbie and Pixel

I want the name of the episode because I need compare English names with Spanish names
    because I need write both. I need your help guys, because I worte the Spanish Names, but I don´t remember the English Names and I need it for Monday or Tuesday (it is a favour PR Spain & Portugal asked to me, but I need your help).

Thanks,
    Ana

Re: A Big Favour

Rotten Candy Faker Maker 3000 and Quantum 6000(Pixels) from Sports Day

Comment

Originally posted by whatever
      Rotten Candy Faker Maker 3000 and Quantum 6000(Pixels) from Sports Day
      Thanks Can you say more things about the other points please? and can someone help too please?

Comment

Yeah that is a bit short time and I don't have that in my head right now, I have hardly seen any episodes in the last few months.
        I know Robbie says 'and LazyTown will be lazy again' a lot of time, and Stingy says 'Mine'
        I haven't got time to watch the episodes.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

There was the time Ziggy said "with great power, comes great responsibility" or was that Uncle Ben?

Comment

Ah, I almost forget. I sent it already and he loved it!

Comment

Working...
            X