This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted photos

So since I registred, I've spent the whole time looking and whatching videos and photos, I've almost seen every single thread/page about photos and videos but one thing was pissing me off all the time, which is the deleted photos especially when I see you guys commenting about the photos like "where did you get that ?/wow so cute!/this is so rare etc..." I really wanted to see those photos, screw you photobucket
    So while I was hanging around, someone said that he had a folder full of lazytown pics, I think it was Jedi, Betica, Pooky or locard. please is there anyway you can upload it ? I want it to be "mine" I'll be so grateful, thank you.
    This topic will be deleted once I get MY pics

Re: Deleted photos

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
    So since I registred, I've spent the whole time looking and whatching videos and photos, I've almost seen every single thread/page about photos and videos but one thing was pissing me off all the time, which is the deleted photos especially when I see you guys commenting about the photos like "where did you get that ?/wow so cute!/this is so rare etc..." I really wanted to see those photos, screw you photobucket
    So while I was hanging around, someone said that he had a folder full of lazytown pics, I think it was Jedi, Betica, Pooky or locard. please is there anyway you can upload it ? I want it to be "mine" I'll be so grateful, thank you.
    This topic will be deleted once I get MY pics
    People should not use photbucket, or other sites that delete photo's after a while :(
    Just make an account on ********** (http://**********.us) and upload there.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

What about the deleted photos ? I really want to see them :( was it you who had that lazytown folder ?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
        What about the deleted photos ?
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I don't know what pictures you are talking about and it what topic.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Like for example the photos in thread for pics of Magnus, Julianna and Stefan (not as...) there are many deleted photos I wanted to see but now just forget about those pics since there's no way to have them back.
            A few days ago someone said that he has a folder on his computer with so many rare photos of LazyTown actors inculding the ones uploaded/deleted from this forum, so what I want now is for that someone to take that folder of his and zap it oups I mean zip it and upload it on a hosting website so that I can dowload it, I just hope that someone is not miss_pink 'cause I think she deleted everything that has something to do with LazyTown.
            Thank you :)

Comment

I see what I can do. The fact is that I'm not very much interested in the personal lives of them, but I save most of the pictures because of this forum and for people that want to see it so badly.

Comment

'Key thanks :)

Comment

Working...
                X