Storage For LT Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage For LT Albums

I don't know what thread to put this under but anyway I am special a member and I have access to the album downloads but the thing is it takes up a lot of space when they are on my phone and I end up having to delete apps that are essential does anyone know an app that gives you more storage or tricks to free up some space I have a Samsung Galaxy by the way and if you have any other ways you listen to them please let me know

Storage For LT Albums

Get an SD card :p

Comment

Re: Storage For LT Albums

SD Card is the way to go. And I have all but Sportacus' Moves, Dancing Duel, Friends Forever and LazyTown Champions/Festival. Take out those 4 albums and you are looking at 2.03 GB. SO a 4 gig SD card might do the trick

Comment

Storage For LT Albums

Thanks all for now I've decided to go with burning them to CDs but I will eventually get an SD Card eventually when I get the money lol by the way moderators and main people of GetLazy you can delete this fourm if you want because I don't need it anymore and I also don't really see the sense in having it up lol

Comment

Re: Storage For LT Albums

It's in the archive now.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X