This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums marked as read

dear mo0ds...the "marked as read" problem is back...I need at least to clicks to get a comment or thread marked as read...annoying :/
    Gallery

Re: Forums marked as read

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    dear mo0ds...the "marked as read" problem is back...I need at least to clicks to get a comment or thread marked as read...annoying :/
    It should be ok now, the settings are back as they were. We were tesing the performance by taking a few steps back, which this was one of them.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

TIP: You can double click on the unread icon Click image for larger version

Name:	forum_new-16.png
Views:	1
Size:	872 Bytes
ID:	147411 in front of a topic. That changes the status to read.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        TIP: You can double click on the unread icon [ATTACH=CONFIG]1484[/ATTACH] in front of a topic. That changes the status to read.
        I'll definately try that, I've been having trouble lately with the icons not changing to "read".
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
          I'll definately try that, I've been having trouble lately with the icons not changing to "read".
          The option is set to the most efficient: it stores the read/unread settings in the database and automatically turns forums into read after the last thread is read. I can't do anything more to make it work better.

Comment

Working...
          X