• Show
Clear All

• Family Fitness with Magnús Scheving

Please can someone upload these Family Fitness videos please

Family Fitness - Get Your Jump On
    Family Fitness - Move and Groove Together
    Family Fitness - Do-Together Backyard Games

Re: Family Fitness with Magnús Scheving

I thought you got these back when they were posted. Then again I don't remember where they were posted. Oh well, here are all 3:

Family_Fitness_nick_jr_3_vids.rar (29.45 MB)
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?0mjmynyydmm

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
      I thought you got these back when they were posted. Then again I don't remember where they were posted. Oh well, here are all 3:

Family_Fitness_nick_jr_3_vids.rar (29.45 MB)
      http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?0mjmynyydmm
      All my videos and stuff got deleted though so thanks :)

Comment

Oh my, that's not good, about your stuff getting deleted. Well, I'm glad I was able to help in restoring your video collection. :) Which explains why you were asking me for some videos! If you need anymore help, I'll be here or someone that does have the video will be here to help. :)

Comment

Oh my, that's not good, about your stuff getting deleted. Well, I'm glad I was able to help in restoring your video collection. :) Which explains why you were asking me for some videos! If you need anymore help, I'll be here or someone that does have the video will be here to help. :)
          :) ok one last thing though you dont know any sites where i could get both Icelandic plays? :oops:

Comment

Afraid not. There was once a torrent, but I'm not sure if it still works. :)

Comment

Bump for DL links! Check the post above this one.

Comment

Thank you

Edit: Afram Latibaer looks so funny especially with the guy in the yellow (nenni?) and Magnus imitates him lol LTE sound defiantly re-release it with english subs for people in the UK and US. nindanjoe does you mind me asking which program you use to translate?

Comment

The torrent was from me. I've got a better version that doesn't have the interlace problem, now.

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
                    Thank you

Edit: Afram Latibaer looks so funny especially with the guy in the yellow (nenni?) and Magnus imitates him lol LTE sound defiantly re-release it with english subs for people in the UK and US. nindanjoe does you mind me asking which program you use to translate?
                    You're welcome. :)

Actually, I know almost no Icelandic, I only know the subbing and video encoding stuff. Although, I do use Aegisub for putting in the subs. I used to use Sub-Station Alpha, but it is way outdated, I should have switched over to Aegisub sooner!

Originally posted by sylvanas
                    The torrent was from me. I've got a better version that doesn't have the interlace problem, now.
                    Ah, I did not know that you uploaded the torrent (that was when I didn't keep track of who did what). There was something I've been meaning to tell the encoder of the video for about a year from now: It's possible to encode as interlaced, for example, with XviD, there's an Interlaced mode that will tell the encoder that the video is interlaced so that on playback, whatever video player will be able to deinterlace it. It is similar to playing a DVD on your computer with MPC or VLC Media Player and telling those programs to deinterlace any interlaced fields. Even though this method is not common, I've seen people do this for personal encodes as a way to preserve the original quality since deinterlacing will introduce artifacts. Or as a backup just in case the DVD is kaput, and they can 'restore' it with their XviD copy. Heh, Skootch and I discussed this a long time ago. I was finally able to say this, w00t. :)

Anyhoo, so that's what you were referring to before about a better version. I thought there was a smaller version of the Glanni play and you were talking about the interlaced one being the better version. Do the old DL links still work? Also, do you have access to the DVD? Has anyone uploaded it recently? Was this video made by shinju? If so, then that paragraph is probably misdirected. =P

Comment

Actually, I know almost no Icelandic, I only know the subbing and video encoding stuff. Although, I do use Aegisub for putting in the subs. I used to use Sub-Station Alpha, but it is way outdated, I should have switched over to Aegisub sooner!
                      Is that a translator or something? I hate online translators as well there rubbish Magnus's name is quantity lol

Comment

Is that a translator or something? I hate online translators as well there rubbish Magnus's name is quantity lol
                        Afraid not, those are just subtitle programs. Check out the credits in the videos I subtitled, the name of the translator is there. :) Except for the Stefán Karl one.

Comment

Afraid not, those are just subtitle programs. Check out the credits in the videos I subtitled, the name of the translator is there. :) Except for the Stefán Karl one.
                          thanks. Its nv821 and I asked him to do the Edda awards and I'll feel really bad about asking him to translate a play :oops lol

Comment

Yeah, he was really good to do that and translate some of the news clips. As for the play, there was some planning to do that with Razoth and agisu, but we'll see what happens there. I think nv821 has been busy, I should try to contact him again to see if he has any time to do some more news clips.

Comment

Did not know about these

Comment

Working...
                              X