Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown in Latin American Spanish Downloads (PBS V-me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown in Latin American Spanish Downloads (PBS V-me)

Originally posted by moonblayd
    Originally posted by nindanjoe
    Unfortunately, Megaupload has changed back into their 25 second timer with only one active download for free members. For a few months before that they allowed a lot of downloads at the same time with the timer removed. Perhaps they were testing something out or teasing people to buy premium? So I'll just post the download links as they become available.
    Why don't you just use sendspace?
    I would use sendspace, but they delete stuff after 30 days of inactivity whereas Megaupload will delete after 90 days of inactivity. That can be pretty convenient at times. Sometimes they're lazy with deleting after 90 days too.

They used to let members renew the expiration date, but they got rid of it a few months ago.

By the way, the Episodes post should be updated with 5 more episodes after I post this post.

Originally posted by hlazytownero
    Thanks again Nindanjoe. As usual, excellent stuff.

P.S.: I'm still waiting your technical manuals, :)
    :)

Unfortunately, I still only have the outlines. I should have time to work on them some more. I will be adding links that I know for sure will work with those stream capturing programs so people can test out the programs with. :)

Comment

-

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
        I would use sendspace, but they delete stuff after 30 days of inactivity whereas Megaupload will delete after 90 days of inactivity.
        Wow, I didn't know that. Your one step ahead of me lol. By the way, keep up the great work.
        Thanks! :)

Updated the episodes post with E07 to E12 and updated the MD5 Checksums post to have the rest of the episodes.

Comment

Updated the episodes post for episodes E13 to E18. I noticed that Megaupload is not back to allowing multiple downloads from a single IP again. Strange. Oh well, at least I don't have to be bothersome with the updates here. I'll still update the uploads everyday, I just won't bother with the bumps until it's all done, which should be in 2 to 3 days.

Comment

There you go, all the Spanish LazyTown episodes I have has been uploaded! Next month, E34 Sportacus on the Move and E38 Double Trouble will be broadcast, so I will try to record, encode, and upload those. V-me seems to not want to air E26 LazyTown's New Superhero. Hopefully, they will figure out a way to air it. It's possible they did air it months ago when I wasn't paying attention to the V-me schedule.

Comment

The Season 2 songs sound pretty crappy in Latin Spanish.(With The Expection of StoryTime)
              Even Let's Go sounds bad! How is that even possible?

Comment

-

Comment

Hey nindanjoe can you record the latin american version with the chilean voice? like in discovery kids?

oh please!
                  IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by sportafake
                    Hey nindanjoe can you record the latin american version with the chilean voice? like in discovery kids?

oh please!
                    IT'S STEPHER TIME
                    Sorry, I live in the USA. I don't have access to Discovery Kids or the Chilean audio. :(

Comment

I just wanna say thanks so much to Madaetrix, who posted some of mexican versions to YouTube ;) .

Comment

oh please!
                        IT'S STEPHER TIME
                        Sorry, I live in the USA. I don't have access to Discovery Kids or the Chilean audio. :(
                        Then how did you get the Spanish episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie

oh please!
                          IT'S STEPHER TIME
                          Because V-me is an american channel :/

Comment

Alright, I finally got E34 Sportacus on the Move and a new version of E38 Double Trouble, and I uploaded them! I also found out V-me will finally air E26 LazyTown's New Superhero in 2 parts on the 18th and 19th of December. One more month and this Spanish LazyTown project will be complete. :)

No extra music clips or mp3s for the above encodes because "Twenty Times Song" and "No One's Lazy in LazyTown" from E34 Sportacus on the Move are already in other episodes. Also, E38 Double Trouble already has the clips up!

Originally posted by agusxx2
                            Originally posted by The Lazy Genie

oh please!
                            IT'S STEPHER TIME
                            Because V-me is an american channel :/
                            Yep. :) Adding on to that, it's a PBS channel. If you're interested in learning more, here are 3 links that you should check out:

http://anonym.to/?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PBS
                            http://anonym.to/?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-me
                            http://anonym.to/?http://www.vmetv.com/english_info

LazyTown section of V-me:
                            http://anonym.to/?http://ninos.vmetv.com/lazytown

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
                              This Spanish version is made by Mexican people, btw. Is not the excellent Chilean version that we used to listen in Latin-American.
                              To that I must say, first season is in the original Chilean dubbing, just second season is made by different people.

Comment

Updated the first couple of posts with E26 LazyTown's New Superhero with the related Music Clips and MP3s. V-me broadcasted this episode in two parts, so you'll see a E26a and E26b. For more info, look for the updates under 22 December 2009 in the first post. This project is finally complete!

Comment

Working...
                                X