• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music Videos

Originally posted by Buzz
    Offspring
    <3
    [youtube]eFvtLhxmx9U[/youtube]

I really wish AFI didn't have to change and be all emo...they used to be cool
    [youtube]IL_tvZc2cgE[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmuscles
      ...punk is also dead...
      I hope you're not serious...what's about all this punk revival bands like Offspring, Greenday, Pennywise etc...punk will never die !
      punk was born here in the uk and my father was a punk in those days but you dont hear that sound anymore. they dont play it on the radio and so on. what you say here is the american sort of punk which is imo a degrading kind of punk. its more popmusic now so soft. nice to hear for everybody (i like it too) but nothing compared to the punkmusic from the 70s and 80s

Comment

...punk is also dead...
        I hope you're not serious...what's about all this punk revival bands like Offspring, Greenday, Pennywise etc...punk will never die !
        punk was born here in the uk and my father was a punk in those days but you dont hear that sound anymore. they dont play it on the radio and so on. what you say here is the american sort of punk which is imo a degrading kind of punk. its more popmusic now so soft. nice to hear for everybody (i like it too) but nothing compared to the punkmusic from the 70s and 80s
        maybe you have a point there...the taste of the masses has changed but some british punk bands are still alive !

[youtube]US6fNnzDpdg[/youtube]
        Gallery

Comment

...punk is also dead...
          maybe you have a point there...the taste of the masses has changed but some british punk bands are still alive !

[youtube]US6fNnzDpdg[/youtube]
          now THAT is awesome!!

Comment

The Exploited
            Funny. I was about to link
            [youtube]k6pE-2g4hZU[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
              The Exploited
              Funny. I was about to link
              another gem...love this band...btw: we say: "zwei Doofe - ein Gedanke"
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                one thanked ? (isn't ge- used for past forms of regular verbs)

I'm trying to find a "eine QUATSCH" video...but can't find yet LOL ( youtube is down :( )
                it means "two dorks - one thought"..."Gedanke" is not a verb...it's a substantive
                Gallery

Comment

Can you tell that I'm bored?
                  http://www.**************/?d=IRZ1V51W

Comment

Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                      Can you tell that I'm bored?
                      http://www.**************/?d=IRZ1V51W
                      wow...Offspring meets LT...one could think it is an official release...
                      Gallery

Comment

To pink muscles:
                        Punk was never mainstream, like pop or disco was back then, it's always been in the underground, and it was meant to be that way.
                        Anyway, here's some pop punk and ska punk from Romania...unfortunetly, it's a cheap immitation of american pop/ska punk :(
                        [youtube]mJzBCiSpnuY[/youtube]
                        [youtube]KWNR0FN8EhY[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                          ...it's always been in the underground...
                          you got nice "GreenDay" cover bands there ;) ...love the first one...but I can't agree...many traditional punk bands got number one hits in those days like "the Clash" or "the Undertones"...

[youtube]OoU9WBCkCtI[/youtube]

[youtube]kUg7OO1gZk0[/youtube]
                          Gallery

Comment

They were undergraund at first, then they sold out to big record-deal companies.
                            The "Oi!" punk subculture from Britain, that followed the original punk scene, was way more pure, and looked down on bands like "The Clash", considering them "rich collage kids who try to be artistic, and loose touch with the spirit of the streets and of the working class".

Then followed the american hardcore punk scene , then the british UK82 hardcore punk scene, then the american skinhead-hardcore scene...then anarcho-punk, then crust punk...

And let's not forget the american Seattle grunge suculture, that produced bands such as Nirvana, Pearle Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots etc, who replaced american hair-metal as the newest trend, next to the eternal pop scenes...then gangsta-rap, and later, comercial rap and modern RnB came along...then in the early 2000's, emo appeared...but I offtopic...

Comment

It does not matter to me whether other bands have looked down on them...fact is that they was punk bands and that the got number one hits in the official british charts...mostly one hit wonder though...and the other "underground" bands were just jealous of their success...

[youtube]hjz-iQ5FpwM[/youtube]

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                              ...The "Oi!" punk subculture from Britain...
                              even your independent underground Oi! groups got their "peccadillo" ;)

[youtube]lxEY4gMEujQ[/youtube]
                              Gallery

Comment

Well, I like Oi better then traditional punk. It was more real.
                                This vid is kinnda funny :)
                                [youtube]bzHFXzum95w[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                                X