X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music Videos

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
    I like the chorus a lot in that and the instrumental parts. The lead singer eh.

Lol! How many words can he say without taking a breathe?
    Interesting song, ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
      Lol! How many words can he say without taking a breathe?
      Interesting song, ;)
      Tracey Ullman did an impressive cover of that

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I just ran out of breath just listening to her, hahaha! Besides of that, good version (I mean, the singing parts, even it sounds better than the first one).

Comment

I like the chorus a lot in that and the instrumental parts. The lead singer eh.
          I went to a comedy gig on Friday at the UK's biggest arena, and at the end of the show the comedian did a famous bit of his that involves him doing mime work along to Bohemian Rhapsody. As a Queen fan, it was glorious to hear Freddie's voice fill the arena, I closed my eyes & pretended I was at his gig instead.
          You can only immitate Freddie, you'll never better him. When singing a Queen song, just be the best that you can be, 'cause you'll sure as sugar never be anywhere near Freddie's standard.

Originally posted by boredjedi
          I love "pictures to words" videos, my first ever youtube upload was a pictures to words video :) Tracey's version made a lot more sense after seeing the first video!

Never heard either version before today, thanks for sharing :)
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
            I went to a comedy gig on Friday at the UK's biggest arena, and at the end of the show the comedian did a famous bit of his that involves him doing mime work along to Bohemian Rhapsody. As a Queen fan, it was glorious to hear Freddie's voice fill the arena, I closed my eyes & pretended I was at his gig instead.
            You can only immitate Freddie, you'll never better him. When singing a Queen song, just be the best that you can be, 'cause you'll sure as sugar never be anywhere near Freddie's standard.
            True that. Like JRM Stephanie. Often imitated but never duplicated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...NJ1SQpxFI#t=78

I wonder if I'm the only on this board who has ever actually seen them live

thanks for sharing
            yer velcome

Comment

I wonder if I'm the only on this board who has ever actually seen them live
              Wow, the original Queen line up? or Queen with one of their rotating lead singers?

Comment

Wow, the original Queen line up? or Queen with one of their rotating lead singers?
                I only see original bands. I saw them with a double billing at Madison Square Garden. It was Queen and Thin Lizzy. They both had hits at the time Bohemian Rhapsody for Queen and The Boys are Back in town for Thin Lizzy.
                So yeah saw these guys in their prime. :)

I was actually a queen fan long before their Bohemian Rhapsody hit. Three albums Queen, Queen II and Sheer Heart Attack (awesome album btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMXyqyT4FWs )

He was wearing that very outfit

Comment

take this mainstreamers

Satan at 1:15
                  Gallery

Comment

I only see original bands. I saw them with a double billing at Madison Square Garden. It was Queen and Thin Lizzy. They both had hits at the time Bohemian Rhapsody for Queen and The Boys are Back in town for Thin Lizzy.
                    So yeah saw these guys in their prime. :)
                    I was actually a queen fan long before their Bohemian Rhapsody hit. Three albums Queen, Queen II and Sheer Heart Attack (awesome album btw [url] )
                    youtube
                    He was wearing that very outfit
                    AWESOME! so awesome in fact, that it genuinely just took me 3 attempts to spell awesome correctly! :'-D

I was going to buy a VIP ticket to see Queen and Adam Lambert, but they wanted OVER ONE THOUSAND £'s!!!! I couldn't stop laughing I was so shocked at that price!

lol at that video "not available in your country", Queen ARE my country! foolish mortals.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                      HeliAlejandro
                      LOL, sounded like an angry drain up until 1:56, and then there was him and his little kid sounding voice!

Comment

AWESOME! so awesome in fact, that it genuinely just took me 3 attempts to spell awesome correctly! :'-D

I was going to buy a VIP ticket to see Queen and Adam Lambert, but they wanted OVER ONE THOUSAND £'s!!!! I couldn't stop laughing I was so shocked at that price!
                        Sheesh I wouldn't even pay that for an original line up. $40 is the most I paid for original line ups. :)

lol at that video "not available in your country", Queen ARE my country! foolish mortals.

I hate it when they do that

Comment

Amazing performance (as usual), but I gotta say that Mitch's middle voices in the chorus is simply heavenly, WOW!!:

(As usual also, sadly, Kevin is the last one to receive - if any - credit for his participation :oops:)

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
                            Amazing performance (as usual)
                            Agreed

Originally posted by hlazytownero
                            (As usual also, sadly, Kevin is the last one to receive - if any - credit for his participation :oops:)
                            They cut it too soon, I'm sure I see Conan turn to Kevin at the very end.

Comment

This was creepily funny, lol!:

(Btw, in several takes the shown actress has an incredible resemblance to Kate Hudson - 1:07 to 1:13 for instance - of course, if she was a little younger and with dark hair, ;))

Comment

^So young!

Loooove this

Comment

Working...
                                X