This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music Videos

I Love this group. I have since the first time I heard them when they released there first single. Don't Say You Love Me. Even though they called it quits after there second album Marion Raven and Marit Larsen are still making music. Just in there own solo careers

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25
      I Love this group. I have since the first time I heard them when they released there first single. Don't Say You Love Me
      I like that song as well and have it on my ipod.

Comment

Amazing band and amazing crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          I like that song as well and have it on my ipod.
          Sweet. And you learn something new everyday. I just found a Music Video from there second album. I had no idea this existed

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
            Baby Metal - Karate
            Love the cinematography in that as well as the song. I posted it back in march a few pages back from here.
            Sad to see it only has 16 million views so far but that new fergie one already has 9 million views and will probably have 50 million by the end of the week.
            Sad really.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Oldie but goodie
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                Love the cinematography in that as well as the song. I posted it back in march a few pages back from here.
                Sad to see it only has 16 million views so far but that new fergie one already has 9 million views and will probably have 50 million by the end of the week.
                Sad really.
                I agree it is indeed sad

Comment

Comment

pretty sweet stuff...

Comment

Sooooo I saw the new Ghostbusters Movie last night. And well. If you are a fan of the original movies This is not for you. If you are looking for a GOOD movie to watch this is also not for you. If you are looking for a movie that has pointless celebrity cameos,Has a few actors and actresses from the original but there only on screen for a few minutes and there just there to be there. Even Bill Murray looks like he was not even trying he looked like he was just there to do a cameo and get his check. If you are wondering how they remixed the original theme song. It was horrible. They added this weird rap verse that made no sense. The remixed theme was performed by Fall Out Boy Featuring Missy Elliot. Now I am not a fan of either one And I did listen to the theme in it's entirety. The Rap part really was not needed and Fall Out Boy by themselves would have been just fine. There version was not as good as the original but minus the rap part it would have been good. Now the second remix by Walk The Moon is more faithful to the original Theme Song and there version along with Fall Out Boy's Again minus the rap part would have been excellent. Now as for the new Ghost Busters Team. There not as good as the original BUT they tried making making there own version of the team which is fine and they did well on separating themselves on there own version of the team. They tried making what they had written in the script work even though it was bad. Which is fine. I give them credit for doing there best. Still does not make the movie good. The humor in this movie has a lot of misses and very VERY few funny moments. And the new secretary is completely stupid. Yes the original secretary in the original movie was bad but was not stupid. Marshmallow Man makes a cameo but it could have done without him. Slimer returns but even that was pointless. To end this off if you plan on seeing this movie in theaters I suggest not doing it at least wait to rent it on Red Box or some on demand movie service that will have it cheaper then you would see it in the theaters.

Comment

Perfect song for me dio!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Dio_Sama View Post
                          https://youtu.be/BfOdWSiyWoc

Perfect song for me dio!
                          Instead of a link you can add the video in the post. I have corrected it for you.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Esta canción, con su sencillez y hermosura, me hizo la noche:

Comment

IT'S STEPHER TIME la la la

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
                                Esta canción, con su sencillez y hermosura, me hizo la noche:

Que bonitas ambas, la chica y la canción :)

Estos chicos son de mi barrio, seguro que los conoces.

Translated lyrics:
                                http://lyricstranslate.com/es/como-c...h-cantaor.html

http://lyricstranslate.com/es/tu-cal...our-shack.html

Comment

Working...
                                X