This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music Videos

Karina (bottom right) has passed away from cancer.
    Today I will be playing Cartoons songs non stop
    Click image for larger version

Name:	14302-dTO73yLneRPzieMFSgHugg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	149366
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Indeed she has.
      I remember reading it in the news here in DK, and I immediately though of you.

Condolences goes out to friends and family. Her voice will live on forever.
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

That is very sad. The Cartoons and or Cartoons DK. Was a very good group. Her voice lives on in her music

Comment

Comment

Lol!:

Comment

Heard this during a show I saw yesterday. Not sure if I'm supposed to like it but I do, lol.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                Heard this during a show I saw yesterday. Not sure if I'm supposed to like it but I do, lol.
                It needs to grow on me I guess. I'm at a totally different level of music right now so now it sounds a bit lame
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Forgot to post my video :nuts:

Member Stingy introduced this song to me 7 years ago. This is a slow version which I also like.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

they should rename themself to "Tempura Youth"...where is my lil kawaii P-Chan gone?

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      Forgot to post my video :nuts:
                      Someone with the name Chris introduced this song to me 7 years ago. This is a slow version which I also like.

Typical Swedes making a song like this.. No wonder the rest of Scandi doesn't like them

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
                        Typical Swedes making a song like this.. No wonder the rest of Scandi doesn't like them
                        Sweden has a history with good music from that country. I can't remember good music came from Denmark ever

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                            they should rename themself to "Tempura Youth"...where is my lil kawaii P-Chan gone?

Awww he's all grown up. Has it been three years already since Cider Cider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_77-EifrH0 I'm not even going to mention what that outfit looks like :xd:

Sweden has a history with good music from that country. I can't remember good music came from Denmark ever
                            Blame it one everyone being so happy and content there :)

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                            Awesome 80's Bananas
                            'nuff said :)
                            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Not so sure about that Pooks :p
                              I've heard that Aqua and The Cartoons is also pretty popular in this form, as you can have Denmark to thank for.
                              I also know that Lukas Graham is pretty popular down in The Netherlands these days. Also Danish music.
                              Then there's of course the most played song on Spotify "Lean On" with MØ. Again Denmark..

However..

Even by all of these majestic examples of Danish musical ensembles, we are still far inferior to the absolute sublimity that is know as Dutch music. ;)

Comment

I've heard that Aqua and The Cartoons is also pretty popular in this form
                                wait...Aqua is danish?...man...I always thought they come from Sweden...sorry...but no one expect that this awesome piece of pop culture is coming from Denmark...wow

Even by all of these majestic examples of Danish musical ensembles, we are still far inferior to the absolute sublimity that is know as Dutch music. ;)
                                hehe...that's not fair...wir haben alle unsere Leichen im Keller...nicht wahr?

Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X