X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music Videos

[youtube]lAoJ6Zo7om8[/youtube]
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      :flush: [youtube]lAoJ6Zo7om8[/youtube]
      :flush:

Comment

[youtube]IX380vS_Mzs[/youtube]

Comment

[youtube]lAoJ6Zo7om8[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
            [youtube]IX380vS_Mzs[/youtube]
            a classic from the 90th...but I don't feel adressed
            Gallery

Comment

Lady Gaga admits she's a man!
              I'd believe it. Although I think hermy might be more likely than full on man. But who knows.

http://i49.*******.com/2rnighv.jpg
              http://i45.*******.com/1zbrzih.jpg

Glad I came to the consensus that I didn't find her (him?) attractive. That was a close call.

Comment

I don't believe ANY of this "Lady Gaga is a man" shit. I'm not going to believe it just because her crotch looks a bit more three-dimensional in some shots, there are just as many pictures showing a lack of it too, and sometimes clothes can give the wrong impression. If she IS a man or at least not entirely a woman, though, I couldn't care less - in fact I'd probably like her even more for that, but unless she whips out her dick in front of me I'm not going to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
                  I don't believe ANY of this "Lady Gaga is a man" shit......in fact I'd probably like her even more for that, but unless she whips out her dick in front of me I'm not going to believe it.
                  Muahaha. If she is anything other than pure woman, she is a hermy. I am still on the fence really. Wouldn't be surprised either way. But I do agree with you that if she is a hermy, I would like her better too. I would also like her to "whip her dick out in front of me." That would be an experience for the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                    ...the same source like the crazy rmx of "anything can happen" and "always a way" (Pain Generate Sperm)...
                    I thought you forgot all about the third track 'All I Wanna Do Is Dance' when you made the vid's for the other two,
                    but that's actually the worst track of the album So I don't blame ya

[img]http://img684.**********.us/img684/4355/rskp010backcoverlts.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img697.**********.us/img697/9256/rskp010frontcoverltz.jpg[/img]
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

When will Snopes dunk the myth Lady Gaga is a man!

Not that it NEEDS debunking with those pics

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                        Lady Gaga admits she's a man!
                        I'd believe it. Although I think hermy might be more likely than full on man. But who knows.

2rnighv.jpg

1zbrzih.jpg
                        Yeah, haha, very convincing pictures (high-res pictures would be better..) it's certainly better then the video I showed which was totally covered in smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                          ...the same source like the crazy rmx of "anything can happen" and "always a way" (Pain Generate Sperm)...
                          I thought you forgot all about the third track 'All I Wanna Do Is Dance' when you made the vid's for the other two,
                          pooky your stuff is awesome XD
                          That's not mine stupid [img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/smiley/types/smiley_baby.gif[/img]

Comment

I only choose the tracks I really like...but feel free to do an video with the third one...you would make this sick guys happy
                            Gallery

Comment

Pain Generate Sperm
                              This guy/these guys really disturb me. Truly. And that takes alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                                Pain Generate Sperm
                                This guy/these guys really disturb me. Truly. And that takes alot.
                                you've already mentioned....but we have all of LT related topics to discuss here I think therefore also the less pleasant...
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X