This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miley Pic's

Aww, Miley. Even on her worst days she looks adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
      Aww, Miley. Even on her worst days she looks adorable.
      Yes! :3

Comment

• Miley's last song

Well, this weekend was a little bored so I had the chance to watch Miley's recent movie, "Last Song", when I found a pirate copy of it on the web (pretty "decent" copy indeed).

To be honest, I wasn't expected anything special from this movie but with Miley starring it I decided to give it a try (after all, I really like Miley and her music): unfortunately I wasn't disappointed, the film (with the exception of few decent scenes) was really crappy.

After the first 10 minutes watching it, the whole plot is very predictable, and it was a pity, because a real possible good and interesting story was turned into a very classical and stupid soap-opera script.

The producers counted on good actors (specially the little boy Bobby Coleman, who did a great and convincing work) but the story was handled so badly that sinks the entire movie.

However, I have to admit that Miley had a decent performance as a serious actress, much better that I could imagine when I started to watch this movie. Having said that, Miley still has work to do about her acting (I mean, like a serious actress).

In short:
        Movie: 4/10 (mostly because of the script)
        Music (main and additional): 7/10
        Miley's performance: 6/10
        Greg Kinnear (Miley's father in the movie): 7.5/10
        Bobby Coleman (Miley's brother in the movie): 9/10
        Liam Hemsworth (Miley's boyfriend in the movie, really boring and forgettable): 4/10

H.

Comment

• Re: Miley's last song

Well yeah, of course it sucked. It's a chick flick. Would be epic to see Miley in something good like Summer Glau and all her sci-fi.

Still, Miley can make even a bad movie be worth watching... I'm waiting for the Blu-ray to come out before I see it.

Comment

In my opinion the movie was acceptable, I haven't seen it so I can't give a whole and confident opinion, but I saw some scenes on the YouTube of MileyWorld (youtube.com/mileyofficialonline) and the trailers. From what I saw, as you say Miley's boyfriend on the movie was boring... but not everything was a disaster, I liked the song featured on The Time Of Our Lives, ''When I Look At You''. My rating for now:

Miley's Role: 8/10
            Liam's Role: 4.5/10
            Synopsis: 7/10
            Song: 10/10
            Music Video: 9/10

No final rating yet ;)

Comment

Well, you should to remember that all those media have the purpose to bring you the 'best' of the film, and of course, the 'normal' parts never are shown. Otherwise, nobody would take interest on it.

Regarding to the song, I like it too (and very much: I was one of the first to promote it last year when it just was launched) however, I was talking about the music as part of the film, not as part of Miley's artistic work.

Anyway, at the end of the day, don't let your admiration by Miley (or the others opinion, including mine) blinds your opinion about what a good movie should be. Sometimes is easy to know it, sometimes requires a little bit of effort.

H.

Comment

• The Jonas Brothers

It's almost like they're trying to piss me off.

http://www.teenhollywood.com/2010/08/03 ... -committee

Comment

• Re: The Jonas Brothers

[youtube]yLzKkuY0GIk[/youtube]

Comment

piece of shit movie starring the ugliest, least talented skank in showbix

Comment

Originally posted by king koopa
                      piece of shit movie starring the ugliest, least talented skank in showbix
                      Hey, I don't like Liam Hemsworth either but that's totally uncalled for.

Comment

Talking about the movie and that romance between Liam and Miley, they broke up 3 weeks ago in case someone didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                          Talking about the movie and that romance between Liam and Miley, they broke up 3 weeks ago in case someone didn't know.
                          No woman can resist my charm.

Comment

Comment

• Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart (European Single)

I don't know what to think about this video:
                              - The song is great
                              - Miley looks (mostly) very hot
                              - I still admire her very much

However, there is something that doesn't fit on it (and really bothers me): some shots make her looks like a... desperate whore.
                              I know since a long ago she is trying to get an identity beyond the classical Disney's good girl or from HM image, but I think this is too much.
                              I just don't know...

[youtube]coqbx4C8z0o[/youtube]

Comment

• Re: Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart (European Single)

ew, that doesn't seem right at all, what a terrible video.
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X