Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart (European Single)

I dunno usually I don't really care but this one got me too. Especially that one grinding scene LOL

Comment

Well, this video is supposed to be in her new movie ''L.O.L: Laughing Out Loud'' which is a movie about she getting dumped by her boyfriend, so maybe that's why she acts like a ''whore'' in some parts. Most of the video was great, I just didn't like when she appears in underwear :?

Comment

Fap material for weeks and weeks to cum.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
          Well, this video is supposed to be in her new movie ''L.O.L: Laughing Out Loud'' which is a movie about she getting dumped by her boyfriend, so maybe that's why she acts like a ''whore'' in some parts. Most of the video was great, I just didn't like when she appears in underwear :?

Even so Agusxx2, I think it was too much.
          After making and watching this video, Miley and/or other persons should have known it was not such a good idea. Just take a look on YT comments about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
            Originally posted by agusxx2

Even so Agusxx2, I think it was too much.
            After making and watching this video, Miley and/or other persons should have known it was not such a good idea. Just take a look on YT comments about it.
            Well yeah, I actually totally agree with you... she was over the top :/

Comment

This is... unpleasant. :| And it's of course now hit the news:

Miley's New Video: Parents' Council Would Like To Tame It
              Posted Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:11am PDT by Chris Willman in Stop The Presses!

Has Miley Cyrus finally gone so far with her increasingly sensual image that she's been condemned by her own father?

Well, no, not exactly. But her racy new music video, "Who Owns My Heart?," has been slammed by the Parents Television Council. Funnily enough, when you check the list of folks sitting on the advisory board for this conservative watchdog group, the biggest-name celebrity listed there is—you guessed it—none other than Billy Ray Cyrus!

Apparently, Papa Cyrus was not advising the Parents Television Council when they released a statement saying: "It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one. It sends messages to her fan base that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point. Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fan base so rapidly."

But by "us," the Parents Council apparently doesn't mean that board member Billy Ray is saddened, too. Or is he, secretly? Even if you don't have any problem with Miley getting so sexy at 17, there's evidence that it's hurting her just on a career level.

( The rest )

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                ew, that doesn't seem right at all, what a terrible video.
                Haters Gonna Hate
                I loved the video too much BTW.

Comment

I'm just waiting for X to come in and start bitchin at all y'all

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
                    Haters Gonna Hate
                    I don't know who invented this saying but it's the same as drivers gonna drive, walkers gonna walk, writers gonna write, readers gonna read, suckers gonna suck, lovers gonna love. That's just fact because if they stop doing what they're doing you can't call them what they did. So this saying adds absolutely nothing to a conversation.
                    I love a lot that Miley does, just not this video because, like a lot of people say, she has so much young kids fans. For them she is a role model and she has to give a good example. Acting like a slut doesn't really contribute.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Haters Gonna Hate
                      I don't know who invented this saying but it's the same as drivers gonna drive, walkers gonna walk, writers gonna write, readers gonna read, suckers gonna suck, lovers gonna love. That's just fact because if they stop doing what they're doing you can't call them what they did. So this saying adds absolutely nothing to a conversation.
                      it's an explanation to WHY they are doin it, just saying their hating purely based on the fact they are a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                        Haters Gonna Hate
                        it's an explanation to WHY they are doin it, just saying their hating purely based on the fact they are a hater.
                        I explained the reason why I don't like the video, not purely based on the fact I am a hater. So that is wrong in the first place. Another point is that everyone has one or more arguments to not like (hate) something, like a video. I don't think hating because purely for the hate does exist, there is always a reason why.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                          Haters Gonna Hate
                          I explained the reason why I don't like the video, not purely based on the fact I am a hater. So that is wrong in the first place. Another point is that everyone has one or more arguments to not like (hate) something, like a video. I don't think hating because purely for the hate does exist, there is always a reason why.
                          you provided a reason, so yeah, his quote was stupid.

Comment

Pooky's gonna pook.

Comment

Haters Gonna Hate
                              I love a lot that Miley does, just not this video because, like a lot of people say, she has so much young kids fans. For them she is a role model and she has to give a good example. Acting like a slut doesn't really contribute.
                              I know I just love to post haters gonna hate

Comment

Haters Gonna Hate
                                I loved the video too much BTW.
                                First of all, NOBODY (but you) talked about to hate Miley. All previous comments dealt with the video content and how it used Miley's image in a very unfortunate way. So, I really don't know what was the purpose of such comment.

.... I love a lot that Miley does, just not this video because, like a lot of people say, she has so much young kids fans. For them she is a role model and she has to give a good example. Acting like a slut doesn't really contribute.
                                Second of all, I agree with Pooky about that. No matter if she wants it or not, she has millions of kids who follow and imitate her and that is a responsibility that should be considered when decide launching a video like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X