Christmas Time 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Time 2023

One more day until I sleep in sweat every night because it's summer at Christmas time in Aussie):
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Originally posted by possessor View Post
    One more day until I sleep in sweat every night because it's summer at Christmas time in Aussie):
    With these temperatures, I wouldn't be able to get into the Christmas spirit tbh...have you ever played in the snow poor boy?

Click image for larger version  Name:	snowglobe.gif Views:	0 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	193082
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

With these temperatures, I wouldn't be able to get into the Christmas spirit tbh...have you ever played in the snow?
      Yeah. It's odd seeing all the people in the movies and shows playing in snow while I get yelled at my dad for not packing the clothes for when we go to the beach correctly

Also to answer your question, no.

Comment

Going to have to re-write a Christmas song for ya then

Have a very sweaty Christmas
        It's the hottest time of year - Burl Ives

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

It's the most burning-est time of the yeeeaaaaaaarrr!

Comment

Now I'm glad to live in America.
            Poor Aussies.

Comment

I live in America and it'll be 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius) Saturday where I live.

But I have lived up North as well, where, as Garrison Keillor said about winter, every year Mother Nature makes several serious attempts to kill you.
              l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Where I live the temperature in time of year goes from 20-50 degrees Fahrenheit, so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by GlanniMan View Post
                  Where I live the temperature in time of year goes from 20-50 degrees Fahrenheit, so yeah.
                  Same.

I can't remember a white Christmas, if it even exists, and if there was one, there was probably only a small layer of snow​. Usually most of the snow falls in February/March.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's not really cold in the part where I'm staying, center of Europe. About 10C (50F) and it will be the same at Christmas.

Click image for larger versionName:	temp-dec-xmas-time.jpgViews:	115Size:	274.9 KBID:	193464
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

We're going to go teh beach for Christmas 💀

Comment

I'm very thankful to be living in America to be having cold weather (and possibly snow) around Christmas time, and not burning in 80F for those in Australia.

Comment

I live in America, Dec 25 is forecast to be 78F.

Comment

I live in America, for me it will be 50°F on December 25.

Comment

The idea of snow at Christmas is kind of a weird, Northern European/Northern United States thing anyway. If you are a Christian, you know the star of the show was in the Middle East and there certainly wasn't any snow there at the time, or any time.

Comment

Working...
                              X