• Carl Raisch
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boredjedi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chuft
    commented on 's reply
    If it was in his vault, why would it have such recent makeup? That video was made recently. And it's not on his official channel. Instead it has this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnkT-WuW2b0

which is just a still picture for the same song.

• boredjedi
    commented on 's reply
    Could have been sitting in his vault and he finally got around to uploading it in 2022. But who knows.

• chuft
    replied
    Originally posted by boredjedi

Looks recent going by his outfit and backing band. At least within last maybe 10 years.
    I'd say last 2. He is wearing the red stripes from Intruder.

It is the Jagged Edge version but that is from 2008. Why would he be making a video now for a 2008 song. Whole thing is odd.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Raisch
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boredjedi
    replied
    Celebrating today's Earthquake

Leave a comment:

• boredjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by chuft
    Now I am wondering where that Halo video came from. The Jagged Edge album is from many years before and it is clearly that version. He is wearing the Intruder makeup so the video has to be recent. It does not look like a normal live performance with an audience. The credits just say The Pleasure Principle Live but that is a live album from 2010.
    Looks recent going by his outfit and backing band. At least within last maybe 10 years.

The original Halo song from 2000 at 11:26 (can't seem to find this album separated by track hmmm.)

Leave a comment:

• boredjedi
    commented on 's reply
    Not bad. 90s was pretty good for music.

• boredjedi
    replied
    I remember this one

Leave a comment:

• chuft
    replied
    Now I am wondering where that Halo video came from. The Jagged Edge album is from many years before and it is clearly that version. He is wearing the Intruder makeup so the video has to be recent. It does not look like a normal live performance with an audience. The credits just say The Pleasure Principle Live but that is a live album from 2010.

Leave a comment:

• RottenFan
    replied
    I had initially refused to give this album a chance, because I thought it "too soft"
    That was before I had actually listened to more than one song and a half. It's great now!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKuo...3bsVnrzqXWufN0

Leave a comment:

• boredjedi
    replied
    From Jagged Little Pill to Jagged Edge

Leave a comment:

Working...