• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Play_z
    Average fan of LazyTown 🙃
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    • Nov 2023

It’s one of the only gaming websites that isn’t blocked. Somehow forums isn’t blocked either on my school’s internet

Comment

• possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 30 - Stepher
      • Oct 2021

Yes, ths is teh only forum I can access at skewl

Comment

• LazyPooky
        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007

Our forums are school friendly.😃
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• boredjedi
          Master
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
          • Jun 2007

I started a Lazytown school too to help bolster that school friendliness image 😁
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Play_z
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            • Nov 2023

The only thing that doesn’t work at school would be the YT videos but everything else is normal (btw Getlazymedia did work at the start/middle of the year but then got blocked)

Comment

• possessor
            I like LazyTown.
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 30 - Stepher
            • Oct 2021

GLM still works for me now i can get my lazytown fix at school

Comment

• Play_z
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              • Nov 2023

Update about the social media ban (AUS)

Not sure yet but it seems like YouTube, Discord and the forums itself are not on the chopping block of the social media ban recording to 7news.

Cut-off age might be between 14 or 16 and I believe they are selecting what apps to ban and what apps not to ban recording to ABC news.

Comment

• possessor
                I like LazyTown.
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 30 - Stepher
                • Oct 2021

Originally posted by Play_z
                Not sure yet but it seems like YouTube, Discord and the forums itself are not on the chopping block of the social media ban recording to 7news.

Cut-off age might be between 14 or 16 and I believe they are selecting what apps to ban and what apps not to ban recording to ABC news.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
                YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
                YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES​

Comment

• Fairy-Possum
                  Metal fur life \m/
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 10 - LazyTowner
                  • Aug 2023

Update about the social media ban (AUS)

I don't think banning social media is a good idea, it would be impossible to enforce. We should focus on making the internet safer imo

Comment

• Play_z
                    GETLAZY MEMBER
                    • Nov 2023

Originally posted by Fairy-Possum

I don't think banning social media is a good idea, it would be impossible to enforce. We should focus on making the internet safer imo
                    I agree and it’s only a trial at the end of the year (South Australia and Victoria already banned it)

But the reason why they doing it is because of kids safety. Kids becoming violent, crimes on the rise because of social media, sexual content (apparently kids as young as 5 have seen graphic images and stuff) and bullying. Also, suicide is on the rise with social media (there’s a campaign going around about it too. One of parents doing the campaign lost their son due to social media)

Comment

• Fairy-Possum
                      Metal fur life \m/
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 10 - LazyTowner
                      • Aug 2023

I agree and it’s only a trial at the end of the year (South Australia and Victoria already banned it)

But the reason why they doing it is because of kids safety. Kids becoming violent, crimes on the rise because of social media, sexual content (apparently kids as young as 5 have seen graphic images and stuff) and bullying. Also, suicide is on the rise with social media (there’s a campaign going around about it too. One of parents doing the campaign lost their son due to social media)
                      I get it, and it sucks. I suppose it's best we can do in this situation, and not to sound like a pessimist, it's a situation that could/can never be fixed by one government. If we really wanted to really fix the it, every social media company, every national government and really everyone alive would have to work together and do something, which obviously won't happen.

Bleh it's annoying. One of the many reasons i dont use social media, all the predation and hate

Comment

Working...