...happy birthday...
    lol you care too much about the 10...11 year old kid/hacker

Comment

Re: Emilio's new site lol

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      Originally posted by Buzz
      ...happy birthday...
      lol you care too much about the 10...11 year old kid/hacker
      ...just try to remain friendly...maybe we both are soulmates...he need so much attention...
      Gallery

Comment

you people are curel not lieking my web site. getlazy is a site for pedos and perverts who want sex stephanie.

Oh yeah, it's his birthday today... he's 11.

EDIT: FML FML FML... happy birthday kid. viva la mexico

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
          you people are curel not lieking my web site. getlazy is a site for pedos and perverts who want sex stephanie.

For a second I thought you were talking about your site, then I realised you were pretending to be Emolio (I left that misspell as it is, it's better)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
            Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx

For a second I thought you were talking about your site, then I realised you were pretending to be Emolio (I left that misspell as it is, it's better)
            Emolio FTW. Cry mroe Mexican.

Comment

Here's one for the books

[youtube]MV_0nKh04LM[/youtube]

A birthday video for Madaetrix (Emilio), about Emilio, made by Ziggychannel (Emilio)

If he wanted frends so badly maybe he shouldn't have ****ed us all over at one point or another.

Comment

Ugh. So narcissistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                  Here's one for the books

[youtube]MV_0nKh04LM[/youtube]

A birthday video for Madaetrix (Emilio), about Emilio, made by Ziggychannel (Emilio)

If he wanted frends so badly maybe he shouldn't have ****ed us all over at one point or another.
                  HE'S NOT EMILIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's fwicek888888888, if you note the username is BelongsToZiggy and not ZiggyChannel (although the name says that Ziggy owns it), he is his fan.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                    HE'S NOT EMILIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's fwicek888888888, if you note the username is BelongsToZiggy and not ZiggyChannel (although the name says that Ziggy owns it), he is his fan.
                    You sure about that?

Comment

You sure about that?
                      Yes of course I'm, I've got the details:
                      fwicek888888888 one day decided to make a fan account of Viivi13, he said on his own channel ''Now I only use Viivi13FanFwicek''. He one day had some problems, and he said to me he was going to make EmillyWoodFan, now fan of Rotenella. Then, he had problems with Emilio, and he said he was going to make now a fan account of him so he finally made BelongsToZiggy. You also have proofs 'cause Emilio can't speak with that good English, and he also can't speak Polish.

Comment

You sure about that?
                        fwicek888888888 one day decided to make a fan account of Viivi13, he said on his own channel ''Now I only use Viivi13FanFwicek''. He one day had some problems, and he said to me he was going to make EmillyWoodFan, now fan of Rotenella. Then, he had problems with Emilio, and he said he was going to make now a fan account of him so he finally made BelongsToZiggy. You also have proofs 'cause Emilio can't speak with that good English, and he also can't speak Polish.
                        Hmmm....I dunno.....hard to believe that he would have fans.

Comment

You sure about that?
                          Wow look at this, there's somebody who gives a shit about emilio after all.

Now think of all the productive things you could have been learning instead of all this dumbass drama surrounding some 11 year old Mexican kid.

:flush: this is your life

Comment

Comment

Oh wow, what did I miss?

Is this guy like Edgar's little brother?

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
                                Oh wow, what did I miss?

Is this guy like Edgar's little brother?
                                This is like Edgar's evil mutant clone gone bad

Comment

Working...
                                X