Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cold out there?

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
    Aloe vera is definitely one of the more useful plants....
    My friend says vinegar is also good for releasing the heat....have you ever heard of that? Does it work?
    Aloe Vera is great

[quote=Zokita]
    Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":42972
    I was on vacation once, and got horrendous sunburn on my legs after swimming in the sea in my swimsuit {too ugly for a bikini.}I put my trousers back on, and I tell you, I've never been in so much pain walking around.
    Well did you have sand on your legs too? Maaannn that stuff is so difficult to get off...and it reeeaaallly hurts!

And nah, I doubt you're ugly! I bet you're pretty.
    Aww, I'm sure you're not ugly.

Yeah, washing the sand off can be a real pain. I also don't wear a bikini, but that's mostly because they're too easily undone for me and I don't try to tan. I've seen so many incidents with people ending up topless, bottomless, or naked because they were bowled over or someone tried to be funny with the strap ties.

Accidents can happen with one-pieces too, but not as often.[/quote:42972]

viewtopic.php?p=66381#p66381

You are all so lucky with the hot weather, it's 13 degrees here :(
    I do use Aloe Vera for anti-sunburn, but once you get it it's difficult to treat even with creams and the best way is to keep it cool and wait till it gets over. I don't think vinegar or stuff like this helps very much and can make it worse for your skin. I keep it soft with cream and take cold shower a lot if that happens to me.
    The first thing I do when it's time to go to the beach, because the weather is good, is to stay out of the salty water. It makes your skin awefull dry and my bikini stays as new. I like sunbading and I don't know how it's in your country but here it's not strange or uncommen to do that topless, if you want offcourse, a lot of people do that. So I'm not scared if I took a swim and something's missing.. ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Vinegar is a baaaad idea.
      Not because it will burn more, but because it will tighten the skin. And you're skin is already tight enough when its burned and swolen.

Comment

*is very surprised that Stingy didn't comment on your nudity*

Here, that's illegal. You'd get arrested for public indecency...unless it's a nude beach, of course.

Personally, I'm too self-conscious to do that.

Comment

It's a stupid and sexist law.
          I've seen men who ar far more "indecent" topless than even a moderately "indecent" woman.
          Oh no! Breasts! Hide them! Hide them! Have shame!

My theorey as to why sich silly laws like this are passed is because some people like to believe that they are somehow all high and mighty or something. But when they see a pair of boobs, or a womans forehead for example in the Mid-East, it brings them down to animal status like the rest of us and they hate that.

I can't really think of another reason.

Of course, the lines are blurred between what is indecent and what isn't, so they just outlawed it all together. Which I actually wouldn't really have a problem with (although I would still disagree) except for how sexist it is. But that's just stupid isn't it? To make all men and women cover up their chests? Yeah it is. So just let everyone show their chest if they want. Whether if its at a beach, or anywhere else that allows toplessness.

Comment

It's because the sexualization of breasts is a uniquely US phenomenon. I just did a research paper for psychology class on why people complain so much about mothers breastfeeding in public here, and people outside the US just don't see the big deal about boobs.

When a woman in Samoa was told that Americans like to play with and suck on a woman's breasts during sex, she gave the researchers a WTF look and said "do American men like to pretend they're babies?" Outside this lovely Puritan nation of ours, breasts are just tools to feed infants, not these forbidden things that people fap to.

Comment

That's very interesting.

I don't like seeing people naked irl in public. It just makes me feel sick because then guys are all over them. If it wasn't outlawed this might be more rare.

It happens at school a lot (when no adults are around, and we're outside). I wish it wouldn't.

Comment

If it wasn't outlawed this might be more rare.
                Yup. Same logic goes with the rediculously high drinking age and the illegality of marijuana.

Comment

It happens at school a lot (when no adults are around, and we're outside)
                  ...what?

Which school is that?

Comment

Go to any 'embarrassing stories' website. At least 75% of the stories will be kids ripping each others' clothes off and embarrassing them in front of others. One of the kids at my junior high had an inclination toward pantsing everyone he could find.

Thank goodness it never happened to me. Goshdarn horny kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                      One of the kids at my junior high had an inclination toward pantsing everyone he could find.
                      [youtube]AL-qMuQf6tI[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by pyrophilia
                        It happens at school a lot (when no adults are around, and we're outside)
                        ...what?

Which school is that?
                        Well it's two schools, actually. They share a campus. But my school is an all-girls school, and the other is co-ed, so there are plenty of horny teens there and it really bugs me. I wish they'd snap out of it.

They go behind/on the bleachers, in the bushes, on the catwalk above the auditorium, in the auditorium, in empty classrooms, or even under their jackets or through their clothes out in public. But they don't have sex in public. They just touch each other and/or expose themselves.

If we weren't so sexually repressed we wouldn't flaunt our sexualities so much. Not that I'm included in that.

Comment

It's raining :(
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Haha yeah it was raining here, too--the whole week. Except for today. It's very sunny. Weird.

Comment

Been sunny at the start of the week, but the last 2 days have been rainy here too...I hope tomorow will be sunny so I can get out of town for the day...if not... :angr:
                              EDIT just checked...see what's on May 17th lol...just scroll down and look at the symbols http://vremea.ido.ro/Neamt.htm

Comment

It's already too hot :(
                                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                                X