Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cold out there?

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    Weird weather. In Europe (the part that I live) we have extremely high temperatures up to 16 degrees Celsius (60F) and in the USA it's just the opposite..
    I hope you guys survive.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3099[/ATTACH]
    Yeah they said on the news this morning that it was the hottest 06/01 in .nl in recorded history

Comment

I got frostnip on Friday from untying the garbage with no gloves on. My fingers just got back to normal today. Not fun and I was only outside for like two minutes.

Comment

Awesome Polar Vortex!

Click image for larger version

Name:	650x366_01061702_hd30.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	147739

So let's see. Thursday and Friday the Storm Hercules blew through here. I went out and played in the snow Thursday night.
        Friday Hi 19.0° Lo 8.0° F (not including the wind chill) I went out in the evening to go see the hobbit: desolation of smaug.
        Climbed mountains of snow and swam in the street corner snow swamps along with the blistering winds. Ahhhhh. Probably like -10 with the wind chill.
        Then Saturday and Sunday back up to 45/50 F. Like a thick London fog sunday. Needless to say all the snow is gone now.
        We are back to the Arctic temps. Then when this passes back up to the 50's F.

We've become a shake and bake colony. :)

Right now it's 13°F FEELS LIKE -6°
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

pussies...get ballz

Name:	Meanwhile-in-Russia.jpg
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	147740

poor guys...I'm not keen on ice and snow...I'm so glad that the winter is on vacation over here atm
          Gallery

Comment

6°F with a wind chill factor of -12 right now

Comment

Cold out there?

Cold? Nah, my Turkmen genetics decided to execute themselves. I'm a werebear now or maybe werewolf... however thereis this ,sharp as **** fast as Sonic the Hedgehog and disgusting as My Little Pony, wind that will freeze, cut and burn your face... I ****ing hate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                Insanely heavy rain, Thunder and Lightning, which couldn't wait until after I had gone out, had to start before
                isn't that your ordinary not so good weather?
                It'd be terrible here. Under heavy rain my route's bus drivers get stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                  Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                  it's a true story...
                  There was a good gypsy woman which came to our house to clean...
                  She had a son...an annoying one...he opens my pc whenever came and play it w/o permission...
                  One day I just wanted to play Sonic Heroes...then I found it in Trash...I looked the clock and I understood he did erase it...
                  I re-install it again later...next week he came again and opened my pc again...with half-closed eyes I was watching him...
                  He shouted : "I erased this...arghh...who installed it again...that game sucks I'll erase it now.." I got up and said
                  "What the **** are you doing with my computer...mess up with my games...opening it w/o my perm. who do you think you are...owner of this computer ?" "It's none of your business (actually he sweared me here but I censored it) bastard he said..." and I gave him a big OTTOMAN FIST...he found himself on the ground...he started to cry..."Mom this boy beats me !!!"
                  "What's going on kids ?" she said...I said "He messes up with my pc...erasing my games and installing stupid ones...like PES 08 (i hate football games )"
                  Kid looked his moms face and looked at mine...then his mom said "I'm sorry for that...that boy thinks whenever he goes somewhere the things there is his (wow stingy like huh ? )..." "I won't bring him again !!" "Thank you Aunt Gülay"(RoseMoon LOL)...
                  I hate gypsy kids
                  His Mother should be ashamed of herself for raising such a terrible son.
                  Forget punching him, I would have
                  Wow... my grammar was ****ing terrible... so terrible that my eyes are bleeding now. HALP!

Comment

Looks like snow, but nope.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28...r-up-four-feet

Comment

• Re: Cold out there?

Name:	screenshot.123.jpg
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	148969

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                        hehe...you better have a car port when such a huge hail shower is coming

pretty hot over here and no rain in sight

[IMG]http://i62.*******.com/b3o6kk.jpg[/IMG]
                        Gallery

Comment

Comment

wow that is beautiful

Comment

Today was the same temperature as in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                                Today was the same temperature as in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

OMG! Even in spanish is a very long, looooonnnggg name: "Iglesia de Santa María en el hueco del avellano blanco cerca de un torbellino rápido y la iglesia de San Tisilio cerca de la gruta roja" (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanfa...ysiliogogogoch).

Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X