X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Country

Originally posted by pooky
    [...and I never hated your country or the german people...
    for sure....

[youtube]ImTgSZHqmJA[/youtube]
    Gallery

Comment

[youtube]cUEkOVdUjHc[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
        hahahahahahaha...omg...I'm not the best english speaker but I get it yet...lol
        Gallery

Comment

Dance peasants! lol
          So creative ads!

We have only primitive - 4zombies only... :(

Comment

crazy vids
            Anyway this one was NOT banned because I saw it on TV between other commercials.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

No it's a monster!
              I told about zombie-man - it's kind of people.

I mean stupid and retarded our advertisement, zombie-ready... ;)

PS
              I wanna **** u in the ears?
              Always poor understand any songs... I'm are retard :(

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                Our culture :
                Sounds like a blast
                [youtube]GkDd1XVSpig[/youtube]

Comment

Our culture :
                  Sounds like a blast
                  GkDd1XVSpig
                  Religion is a cesspit.

Comment

heheheh... :) :?

i don't get it :( :|

LazyTownWW

this picture was uploaded here by you...its name was
                    medeivaltotalwarscreenshotbulgarianfoothilswinter2.jpg

here take this (it's in Snow Give me Snow)

so that picture proves crescent was our symbol !!!!

The Bulgars (also Bolgars, Bulghars, or Proto-Bulgarians) were a Turkic people : Taken from Wikipedia !!!
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_crescent
                    Yup, I know the old bulgars weren't slavs, they were a turkish people, just like the alans and the cumans.

Let me explain that picture. I was playing with the faction Egypt (that's saracens or arabs), so of course the simbol is the islamic crescent...The picture was taken while I was doing a battle in Bulgaria, against some rebels, I think.

PS you realy should try the TOTAL WAR games, you would love them, especialy Medieval 2 Total War.

Comment

Our culture :
                      Sounds like a blast
                      [youtube]GkDd1XVSpig[/youtube]
                      Originally posted by bungie
                      Religion is a cesspit.
                      You 2 weren't even listening to the guy, he sayd :it's not the whole of Islam, or the whole of Turkey, or that whole region, it's just some ****heads inside that must be dealt with in an active way"...that shows your prejudice
                      And bungie, you actualy speak on this? I don't see you much differently then those "parrents", and you are an atheist, apparently...

Comment

Islam means : Peace and happiness

really it's its dictionary meanin btw Arabs aren't real Muslims..since UK f**ked them up with lies...they believe something like shitty !!!!!

and if we are/were that bad...why 16-17th centuries were with Turkish Fashion !!!

Some of you christians are really talking like bullshit

btw...Allah and God is same just with different names...if you say you're believe in different god !!!

Islamic Crescent !? taken from Turks of course !!! here is the proof...

let me tell you...

if you look carefully to our flag it isn't green at behind or the symbols aren't green...
                        and crescent and star aren't that close !

red : blood of our dead soldiers in WW1 and Independence War
                        Crescent : Turks
                        Star : Human

our flag means that :

The Country of Turks...
                        1) Stop haiting on the greeks, armenians and arabs, cause you hurt them in the past, not vice-versa, and you learned from them way more then you gave back.
                        2) I'm an orthodox christian and I'm pretty religious, but I don't hate Islam, nor do I look down at it, for the most part. And I know we, you and the jews have the same God, only we interpret Him differently.
                        3) The crescent and star on the flag of Turkey are meant to represent Islam, while the colours represent the tukish nation. The crescent and star are actualy the same on all flags, no matter thedistance between tem or the colour combinations.
                        4) The crescent orginaly comes from the Zoroastrist religion of the ancient persians.

Comment

Arabs aren't real Muslims..since UK f**ked them up with lies...they believe something like shitty !!!!!
                          What?
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Arabian Lawrence (a UK spy...)

btw LazyTownWW...

can't just people use same symbols in ancient times... !!!!

Allright nevermind...

btw...you can believe what do you want !!! as a "Turkish" I can know my "PURE" history better than anyone can !!!

this is our true symbol

the Grey-Wolf :

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                            Possible origins

The crescent moon and star were holy symbols for pre-Islamic Turkish tribes, while red was the cardinal colour for west in ancient Turkic culture. In Turkish tradition, red also represents hegemony, while white represents power, justice, exaltation and purity. Göktürks, a pre-Islamic Turkic people who lived in Central Asia, used crescent and star on their coins. A 1500 years old Göktürk coin includes three figures of a crescent moon and a star around the possible figure of a leader.
                            Acording to wikipedia, there is some truth to what you say about the crescent-star simbol.
                            About the wolf, i found this interesting read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                              that shows your prejudice
                              The incident happened in Turkey. Can't be prejudiced if it's fact brah.

Comment

Please stop acting smarter then you realy are. Do you think I'm stupid or something? What you gave me is a picture, what I gave you is a link to a wkipedia article, so of course it's 2 different things.
                                I said "related to" , just read it... if you want to learn something new, that is...

Comment

Working...
                                X