• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Country

Originally posted by Stingy
    Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    that shows your prejudice
    The incident happened in Turkey. Can't be prejudiced if it's fact brah.
    When I tell you about certain minorities, you call me insane and prejudice ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
      Did I said STUPID to you LOL...

I already knew those stuff...I watch politics closely...

But I'm wondering...as regionic still Turkish talking in Romania...which place...I'm wondering about that :?
      We have ethnic turks left over since ottoman times (and also since cumanic and bulgar times) in Dobrogea, and we also have tartars and "gagauzi" in Dobrogea and Moldavia...but all these people and they'r culture represent under 2% of the whole population.

Comment

This person was one of Moldavia's greatest rulers. He thought numerous battles against the tatars and the ottomans. SonicStephanie, I wanted to ask you if you learned anythnig about him in school. The ottomans back then used to fear him more then any other king or emperor in the world. This is why they stole his infamous sword , and to this day they still keep it. The turkish legend says that if the sword returns to Romania, Stephan the Great will return and destroy the turkish agressors for good.
        http://www.turkishclass.com/picture_22053
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_the_Great

Comment

Alright, please tell me exactly what you learned about Stephan the Great in school, I am very curious to hear a turk's oppinion about him.

Comment

as I said we're neutral...

We just learned how he sent back Ottoman army to home...not much :|
            Ah, I'm glad they don't teach you he was the devil incarnate hehe

Comment

America will fall in an Economic crisis then world will effected (happened !!!)
              More like stumbled

America's next president will be black (happened !!!)
              Depends on who you talk to. Alot of people (aka nutters) like to consider Obama illegitimate. Other people like to consider him non-black. Apparently half black isn't black enough for some lol.

A Muslim Country which was a Hyper-Power...will rise again...and will rule the world !!!!
              Fat chance.

I predict that there will be many deaths in the near future! What do I win?

Comment

hey LTWW can you show me Romania on map...please I wanna know where the hell is it !!!
                lol...dude...just go to your beach (black sea) and take a look at 10:00 clock... ;)
                Gallery

Comment

so I should walk for 10 days huh XD
                  don't worry...It was only meant figuratively...
                  Gallery

Comment

It should be bigger, but the ukranians and bulgarians stole a lot of land from us in the past, also, The Republic of Moldavia was stolen from us by the soviets, and some of us are making efforts to unite it back with Romania.

Comment

...It should be bigger, but the ukranians and bulgarians stole a lot of land from us in the past, also, The Republic of Moldavia was stolen from us by the soviets....
                      dude stop crying and lead me not into temptation to enumerate all the stolen German territories...that would be a never ending story...

...and what would you guys win with this poor Moldavia?...only trouble !
                      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                        ...It should be bigger, but the ukranians and bulgarians stole a lot of land from us in the past, also, The Republic of Moldavia was stolen from us by the soviets....
                        dude stop crying and lead me not into temptation to enumerate all the stolen German territories...that would be a never ending story...

I would support your country getting back everything it lost, especialy Konigsberg.
                        We would get back our land, where romanians live. It has been our land for 4500 years, hopefully , we will have it back.
                        Don't tell me you're sorry east and west Germany united

Comment

I would support your country getting back everything it lost, especialy Konigsberg.
                          We would get back our land, where romanians live. It has been our land for 4500 years, hopefully , we will have it back.
                          well...the most of the eastgermans wanted the reunification but I'm not sure about the Moldavians...
                          Gallery

Comment

most of the eastgermans wanted the reunification
                            It is better as (most) competition about stuff is gone. Society will not waste labor or resources.

Comment

well...the most of the eastgermans wanted the reunification but I'm not sure about the Moldavians...
                              Blame the USSR for colonizing the place with russians and for trying to russionise the romanian population...and yes, the romanian majority does want to unite with Romania, but guess who stands in they're way (and who tortured countless teens in detention after April 7 2009).
                              [img]http://img26.**********.us/img26/5682/90566693.jpg[/img]

Comment

How old dis photo? At least twenty years? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X