Comment

• Re: Phineas and Ferb

Just bacon:

G.,
        H.

Comment

And, yes, they did it again.

They took an already classic story and turned into something even better (I don't know if the purists of "Star Wars" series will see this with good eyes, but I don't care anyways: I really liked), in the style that only Dan, Swampy and all their team can reach with "P&F".

This special show, along with those already memorable specials like "Tri-Stone Area", "Excaliferb!" and "Doof Dynasty", conform the pinnacle of ingenuity, creativity and humor this series already has under its belt (which is not a small thing, specially after only four seasons and over 230 episodes).

Parallel to the main story of "Episode IV" they took with extremely care the drawing of all those scenarios used (where they don't repaired in putting a lot of great detail, really outstanding). The effects of light and shadow were amazing. All those reflections in "Death Star" were great too. The characterization of the original characters (Solo, Skywalker, C3PO, R2D2, Leia, etc.) was funny and "P&F" characters showed notorious variations, giving them a really interesting twist.

The music was fine (not the best, to be honest, like other cases before) but even so it kept a decent level for "P&F" standards.

Finally, the exquisite animation shown (with a lot of help of CGI) was much more beyond what is achieved in normal episodes of the series.

Only these few elements make it worth to watch this special show. But if you add all the gags, jokes and comic events with parallel references made ​​by "P&F" characters, you get as result a work of genius, and in its own right (and why not?), also classic.

I only regret two things: first, they weren't able to include the original voices of "Episode IV" actors (previous commitments?, a lot of money involved?, not in the mood?, uhh... who knows?). Second, this is probably the last of the great specials from "P&F" series. Again, I would like to be wrong about it.

Meanwhile, I really enjoy of this special, and after two presentations, I'm still discovering more and more details and gags.

Here I put some pics and several short videos (please, watch them before YT - probably - block them):
          Click image for larger version

Name:	P&F_SW2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	753.5 KB
ID:	148670

G.,
          H.

Comment

disney channel, can someone start a thread on my new fav show..girl meets world?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
            And, yes, they did it again.

They took an already classic story and turned into something even better (I don't know if the purists of "Star Wars" series will see this with good eyes, but I don't care anyways: I really liked), in the style that only Dan, Swampy and all their team can reach with "P&F".

This special show, along with those already memorable specials like "Tri-Stone Area", "Excaliferb!" and "Doof Dynasty", conform the pinnacle of ingenuity, creativity and humor this series already has under its belt (which is not a small thing, specially after only four seasons and over 230 episodes).

Parallel to the main story of "Episode IV" they took with extremely care the drawing of all those scenarios used (where they don't repaired in putting a lot of great detail, really outstanding). The effects of light and shadow were amazing. All those reflections in "Death Star" were great too. The characterization of the original characters (Solo, Skywalker, C3PO, R2D2, Leia, etc.) was funny and "P&F" characters showed notorious variations, giving them a really interesting twist.

The music was fine (not the best, to be honest, like other cases before) but even so it kept a decent level for "P&F" standards.

Finally, the exquisite animation shown (with a lot of help of CGI) was much more beyond what is achieved in normal episodes of the series.

Only these few elements make it worth to watch this special show. But if you add all the gags, jokes and comic events with parallel references made ​​by "P&F" characters, you get as result a work of genius, and in its own right (and why not?), also classic.

I only regret two things: first, they weren't able to include the original voices of "Episode IV" actors (previous commitments?, a lot of money involved?, not in the mood?, uhh... who knows?). Second, this is probably the last of the great specials from "P&F" series. Again, I would like to be wrong about it.

Meanwhile, I really enjoy of this special, and after two presentations, I'm still discovering more and more details and gags.

Here I put some pics and several short videos (please, watch them before YT - probably - block them):
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]5359[/ATTACH]

G.,
            H.
            with as much disgust as
            i hold for that adolescent ignorant filth, I must say this...family guy already did it....obviously I despise anything to do with massive leftist propaganda tool seth mccfarfuklane

- - - Updated - - -

kevin bacon is best bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
              ...family guy already did it....

Name:	Pears and apples.jpg
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	148674

Comment

It seems there will be favorable winds (little hopes, if you will, but hopes anyways):

(Maybe it's possible to find a small light at end of tunnel... well, begging that light don't be a train ready to hit us, lol!)

G.,
                H.

Comment

I haven't seen this one before (a pretty old one, but interesting):

Comment

Lol!

Comment

And of course, :

Comment

And now the young generation:

Comment

I hadn't noticed this little addition to my avatar, until today: really very funny (thanks to those who have placed, and yes, it's true, ;)):

Name:	P&FO.jpg
Size:	326.0 KB
ID:	148700

Comment

• احبككك

:o

Comment

• Re: احبككك

Lol!:

or

Comment

• Re: احبككك

I'd swear at the beginning is Isabella's voice is heard in instead of AlexG, lol!:

Comment

Working...
                                X