Clear All

• Originally posted by moomoo
    Hey Justin, is that a Stormtrooper?

*runs*
    Nah, it's a Cylon.

*runs the other way*

Comment

• Originally posted by CJVercetti
      Transformers shall be hailed as the worst movie based on anything ever. Anyone who sees Transformers will automatically be infected with FoxDie and will die randomly because Naomi is a total bitch.

Comment

• i have been going between this one:

and this one:

both provided to me by the multi-talented GL members who made them :)

Comment

Why don't you take Screenshots? :?
          Have you ever used a mac? It's not the simplest thing to do when you lack a print screen key!
          For future needs to screenshot stuff, it's apple+shift+3.

Comment

• I'm a Mac user, but I just use the Grab application to get screen shots

Comment

You mean Photoshop.
              It doesn't matter what he means. He's a Mac user. :)

Comment

• does it REEEEEALLLY matter that i didn't use a screen shot?? hmmm???? does it???

Comment

Originally posted by LTgirl
                  does it REEEEEALLLY matter that i didn't use a screen shot?? hmmm???? does it???

I'm going to go with yes?
                  That's not a question, CJ.

Comment

• My current one:
                    [img]http://img78.**********.us/img78/5273/wallscreenshotek3.jpg[/img]

I made this wallpaper a while ago after playing around with the coloring book activity, I posted it on the first board. Today I pulled it out of my archives and corrected some of the coloring. If anyone wants it, send me a message and I'll send it over.

Comment

• ski32 wins my brain.

Comment

AH WINDOWS 98 HURTS MY BRAIN! :(
                        Believe me, it hurts my brain too. But I can't upgrade without getting a new computer (not enough processing power to handle XP), and that won't be until I go away to college. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                          Originally posted by CJVercetti
                          AH WINDOWS 98 HURTS MY BRAIN! :(
                          Believe me, it hurts my brain too. But I can't upgrade without getting a new computer (not enough processing power to handle XP), and that won't be until I go away to college. :(
                          Hell you can have this laptop! I can't stand to see someone suffer the plague of Windows 98.
                          STFU CJ! I bet you didn't even noticed Zokita has ****ing Ski Free! OMG Don't listen to him Zokita, SKI FREE!!!! OMG BEST GAME EVER!!!

Comment

• CJ you can be such a terd.

here you go. JUST FOR YOU....(and i even did CAPS just for you....)

Comment

• What's with the blue background?

Comment

• Yeah, even my lame-o yet lovable Windows 98 can make the background on that wallpaper black. I don't know much about Mac desktop configuration, though.

Concerning the comments about SkiFree, here is the official site. You can download the game for any version of Windows there, and there are some nice abominable snowman images. I particularly like the 'where babies come from' one, and almost used it.

Comment

Working...
                                X