• CmdrLuke
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir Finkus
    Originally posted by Zafa
    Originally posted by CJVercetti
    Originally posted by Zokita
    AH WINDOWS 98 HURTS MY BRAIN! :(
    Believe me, it hurts my brain too. But I can't upgrade without getting a new computer (not enough processing power to handle XP), and that won't be until I go away to college. :(
    Hell you can have this laptop! I can't stand to see someone suffer the plague of Windows 98.
    STFU CJ! I bet you didn't even noticed Zokita has ****ing Ski Free! OMG Don't listen to him Zokita, SKI FREE!!!! OMG BEST GAME EVER!!!
    Chip's Challenge is superior
    LOL I spent endless hours on that game! I was never able beat this one level, and it still leaves me feeling incomplete.

Leave a comment:

• Sir Finkus
    replied
    Originally posted by Zafa
    Originally posted by Zokita
    AH WINDOWS 98 HURTS MY BRAIN! :(
    Believe me, it hurts my brain too. But I can't upgrade without getting a new computer (not enough processing power to handle XP), and that won't be until I go away to college. :(
    Hell you can have this laptop! I can't stand to see someone suffer the plague of Windows 98.
    STFU CJ! I bet you didn't even noticed Zokita has ****ing Ski Free! OMG Don't listen to him Zokita, SKI FREE!!!! OMG BEST GAME EVER!!!
    Chip's Challenge is superior

Leave a comment:

• Ultra Magnus
    replied
    [img]http://img146.**********.us/img146/8927/jaynt7.png[/img]

Provided by the lovely people at Bemmu.com.
    http://en.bemmu.com/your-name-in-japanese

It is a bit small, but it looks really good when centred (not stretched) with a white background
    Plus, that leaves a nice space down the side so the icons don't obscure the writing. ;)

Minimalism FTW!

Leave a comment:

• moomoo
    replied
    It doesn't look like the Ubuntu logo down there.

Leave a comment:

• Luigi12
    replied
    Originally posted by Ponycat
    And this is my laptop desktop: I LOVE the airship. First person to work out what the operating system running on the laptop is proves that they are a nerd worthy of Pixel's esteem....
    Well just from the question, anybody could guess that it's Linux. I can also tell you it's the Gnome desktop. I don't recognize the symbol on the Menu button though, so I'm not sure which distribution you're running.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by Ponycat

And this is my laptop desktop: I LOVE the airship. First person to work out what the operating system running on the laptop is proves that they are a nerd worthy of Pixel's esteem....
    Well, it's appears to be some form of Linux, but I'm not that familiar with the variations (I've only ever used an old version of Red Hat).

Leave a comment:

• Ponycat
    replied
    OK, let's see if I can get these pictures to work...

This is my Mac desktop: I took that photo, it's of a Minke whale who scared the absolute shit out of me one day when it came up to say hello while I was scuba diving. It was about the size of a mini-bus, and about 2 meters away from me.

Leave a comment:

• Vespasian
    replied
    Originally posted by notoriousmdc
    Originally posted by Sportajustin
    Originally posted by LTgirl
    i can't please any of you guys, can i??
    Yes you can and you know it, im pleased all the time most of the time lololol
    60% of the time it works every time.

LOL.
    And half of life is 90% mental.
    So in the end, 80% of your life is mental.

Leave a comment:

• ForGreatJustin
    replied
    Yes you can and you know it, im pleased all the time most of the time lololol

Leave a comment:

• Ultra Magnus
    replied
    You could try. ;)

</smut>

Leave a comment:

• Zokita
    replied
    Well, the black would make a more uniform background, but the blue is a nice shade. It's happier, too.

Leave a comment:

• LTgirl
    replied
    first you want me to take a screen shot, then you want me to change the background colour on my computer.

geez.

:(

and blue IS my favourite colour, so that's why it's blue :)

Leave a comment:

• ForGreatJustin
    replied
    Its not a storm trooper lol, its the guy from Crysis. Can't wait for that game hurry the **** up September and get here!

Leave a comment:

• Vespasian
    replied
    Originally posted by Luigi12
    Originally posted by SportaEdgar
    ok here's the mine:
    No, here's the mine:

Why don't you use this:
    I totally tried to click that flag lmao
    Sp did I

It looks so clickable!