X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circus Summarum

Remember to enable subs!

Circus Suma-rum 2014

Yearly Danish Circus created by our national public service channel.

Well known Danish TV-presenters get together yearly, to create a circus show/stage play for children and their parents.
    The show is performed as a musical, with bits ranging from all age classes.
    Each year they have a special message in their show.

Many of the characters are reoccurring.
    Just like "Bamse", a national treasure here in Denmark, dating all the way back from 1982.
    I grew up with Bamse myself, and it really puts a smile on my lips to see it's the same guy it has been all these years.
    He also performs without the suit, as the clown Tico.

I ripped the different shows i could get, and figured I would show you guys a bit.
    It has some pretty good sequences, which in many ways remind of LazyTown and their characters.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Re: Circus Suma-rum

Circus Suma-rum 2012

Who says circus should be all about clowns and exotic animals?
    How about adding a story, a play, all with impressively talented actors and singers?

Here a little clip from the 2012 play, this time evolving about letting kids be kids.

Comment

Re: Circus Summarum

Circus Suma-rum 2015

Whilest our strict director is asleep in the circus ring, the naughty Motor Mille goes for a swing in the chandelier.

This time around you guys get an actual CD-rip.

Comment

These are great! Gave me flashbacks to the 3 Cirque Du Soleil shows I've seen.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I really envy you for that.
          It is my dream to one day work for a show that big.

Circus Summarum 2015

The new girl in the Summarum circus is called Silja, but unfortunately everything she does goes wrong.
          She tries the entire show to figure out a thing she's good at - every time ending in vain.
          However, the Circus Director has a roll of "imagination tape" he got from his grandma, which hopefully can help Silja in achieving her biggest wish of singing.

and yes, this one is a straight Katy Perry rip-off...

Comment

Circus Summarum 2012

Had some free time today, so figured I might as well edit some more circus videos.
            We once again find ourselves in the 2012 play - this time with a bit more backstory.

The circus director has brought his daughter (Karla) along to this years show, in an effort to train her to becoming a great director like himself.
            However, when an unannounced boy (Buster) suddenly comes bargain in, advertising a new circus, all hell breaks loose.
            It is only after Karla and Buster talking together, that they actually find out they're in love (the scene is like really awkward..).

This song is an old Danish classic, this time performed by Rasmus Bjerg and Alberte Blichfeldt.
            I have for a very long time been in love with Rasmus' (The Circus Director) voice, and I'm slowly falling for Alberte's (Karla) as well.
            Unfortunately I guess she's using playback in this show..

Circus Summarum - Little Miss Circusgreen

(watch this afterwards) the new only 1 video rule sucks.....
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2mRIYDyneU

Comment

Working...
            X