Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The song that played in the epic mall fight from "Jackie Chan's Police Force"
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• Song from Project A that was made for the UK dvd

Comment

• Think I posted this here, but it's too cool to forget about

Comment

• l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• What's funny is that an acapella of the Vista startup noise sounds better then the official version:
            https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...I&opi=89978449
            Unfortunately, Microsoft rated it a Windows 10/10 and not a Windows 7/10 ):
            But regardless of acapella or not, this is always going to be the best Windows O.S. startup sound:
            https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...O&opi=89978449

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	MV5BODY4Y2RjNGEtMGI2ZC00ODFlLWI1YTEtMTkwMjE2MmUwOTc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwNzczNTU@._V1_.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	190481
              Gallery

Comment

• Listening to some Epic Overture music.

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Where did you find that? The flame tail makes it look like a shiny Charizard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	webp_sucks.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	190538

Have I mentioned how much I hate webp? This site can't link to it, Photoshop can't handle it, I hate it. Anytime I find a webp image I have to screencap it, which of course removes any transparency it might have.

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• That's what I thought at first.
                    James Woods (yes the actor) posted it on Twitter with the comment: "The momentary fear on her face, and then “Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!” So funny. Best video on the internet today." There's no other description. Seeing as the kids are using Minecraft swords, it's quite possible a Pokémon Dragon.
                    It's hilarious. Especially at 0:16 when the kid tackles it and gets momentarily lost in the costume.

Edit: Bugger forgot about the webp. Yeah it's a real pain in the butt and same hate it.
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
                      Have I mentioned how much I hate webp? This site can't link to it, Photoshop can't handle it, I hate it. Anytime I find a webp image I have to screencap it, which of course removes any transparency it might have.
                      I use file converter for a few years to convert from webp to png or jpg. No loss of transparency. Maybe you should try that.

Right-click image and convert:

Click image for larger version

Name:	webp-to-png.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	190547
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• If I ever find that person who made the Webp file type...

Comment

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
                          which of course removes any transparency it might have.
                          remove.bg can remove transparency from photos. it doesn't always work but worth a try

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzz View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	MV5BODY4Y2RjNGEtMGI2ZC00ODFlLWI1YTEtMTkwMjE2MmUwOTc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwNzczNTU@._V1_.jpg Views:	4 Size:	3.38 MB ID:	190481
                            The teachers at my school (in Sydney, NSW, Aussie) keep on rambling about football and the Matildas and the world cup. It's why I'm not watching the Women's one, because it gets annoying. They don't hype up male football as much though. Hm.. I smell feminism.

Comment

• Originally posted by possessor View Post
                              The teachers at my school (in Sydney, NSW, Aussie) keep on rambling about football and the Matildas and the world cup. It's why I'm not watching the Women's one, because it gets annoying. They don't hype up male football as much though. Hm.. I smell feminism.
                              now we know why they lost...because you didn't watch...I did btw
                              Gallery

Comment

• Damn they lost?

Comment

Working...
                                X