X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: YouTube Video's ETC

Originally posted by pooky
    and what if it was your grandfather and someone called him that, I don't think you would like that. Respect to older people, in a few decades you will look like that too (maybe you give responses to video's of dancing 10 yo, who knows how demented you are at that age)
    If my grandfather did that, he would be a creepy old ****. If I do that when I'm old, I'll be a creepy old ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
      Originally posted by pooky
      and what if it was your grandfather and someone called him that, I don't think you would like that. Respect to older people, in a few decades you will look like that too (maybe you give responses to video's of dancing 10 yo, who knows how demented you are at that age)
      If my grandfather did that, he would be a creepy old ****. If I do that when I'm old, I'll be a creepy old ****.
      give up pooky...this guy ist einfach zu schlagfertig und hat immer eine passende Antwort parat...
      Gallery

Comment

Ihre Worte sind keine Gegner für Google Translator

Comment

Ihre Worte sind keine Gegner für Google Translator
          no problem...nice to hear that you know the Google Translator...
          Gallery

Comment

• Re: LazyTubes

just thought I leave this here...

[youtube]eqvnTy7a18s[/youtube]

stepi looks like "Heidi von der Alm"...
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
              And to think...these are the people that share similar interests as me.

Comment

1) I really don't think he is a creepy old perverted stalker or anything, he's just an eccentric, silly old dude who has the heart of a kid. If he is a stalker, he wouldn't dare make a video showing himself, it would be too obvious. i might be wrong, but i don't think I am.
                2) Pooky, Girlmaron isn't half bad ;)

Comment

And to think...these are the people that share similar interests as me.
                  Maybe we should all be ashamed then

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                      What are you talking about? Those girls are super rad.
                      Stingy, me, and SS are trying to say that it's funny how a 4 year old (I think) and a 16/18/19 year old can be interested in the same exact thing.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                        Stingy, me, and SS are trieing to say that it's funny how a 4 year old (I think) and a 16/18/19 year old can be interested in the same exact thing.
                        sorry Boby...but the girl on the right is max. 10 years old...and I'm not sure about the mean-ing of Stingy's comment...
                        Gallery

Comment

Stingy, me, and SS are trieing to say that it's funny how a 4 year old (I think) and a 16/18/19 year old can be interested in the same exact thing.
                          sorry Boby...but the girl on the right are max. 10 years old...and I'm not sure about the mean-ing of Stingy's comment...
                          Yeah, you might be right, I realy can't tell, they'r both just too cute, especialy the eyes.

Comment

Comment

I was being saracastic lol, I knew what you guys were talking about. Well age is really just a measure of ones physical time on earth, it has nothing to do with one's personality. Let's face it, many of us are kids at heart.
                              Agreed, same with how your hand writing looks, I hand-write just as ugly as I did when I was 11.

Comment

Well age is really just a measure of ones physical time on earth, it has nothing to do with one's personality.
                                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                                X