X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: YouTube Video's ETC

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
    Hmmm, I didn't think chastity belts were that popular these days.
    Well, not outside of certain adult movies in my collection.
    I was wondering where you were going with that question. I forgot about those devices hehe.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Since it's been rather quiet in this thread I'll add two more. One of my other likes is jpop. Out of all of them, I'd have to say that Perfume still remains my top favorite. It's also one of the groups I first heard when I discovered jpop. Well not that I discovered it but when I found out about it :).

Linear Motor Girl:
      [youtube]qq7OS4w7bPY[/youtube]

Electro World:
      [youtube]e4df9pUbIug[/youtube]

Comment

I'm not sure about Perfume.
        They're cute songs with cute vids and cute girls doing cute choreography, but there's not really enough of a stand-out hook for my tastes.
        Plus I don't know how long I could listen to such heavily processed vocals.

[youtube]HR6Nc0v1CTE[/youtube]
        For some strange reason I have the compulsion to buy some ADIDAS.
        I wonder where that's coming from. :?

And now, a little bit of a retro flavour.
        [youtube]E0rfIltQX78[/youtube]

Comment

I'm not sure about Perfume.
          They're cute songs with cute vids and cute girls doing cute choreography, but there's not really enough of a stand-out hook for my tastes.
          Plus I don't know how long I could listen to such heavily processed vocals.

Well, I'll usually binge on them for a bit than leave them and when I feel like some jpop again, I go back and listen to favorites again. Eh, I do that with most things anway. :)

Your videos are not bad, a little too Hanna Montanaish, but I had hoped you were going to follow my selections up with

[youtube]iCAFl_tqw1w[/youtube]

Comment

Oh damn I've opened up the jpop flood gates again oy vey. :)

[youtube]wExYHo-UqxY[/youtube]

[youtube]BW_XDvtytxA[/youtube]

Okay, I promise that's it for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
              Your videos are not bad, a little too Hanna Montanaish
              What?!?

That's Tomoko Kawase, the cutest damn girl in the whole damn history of the damn world, damn it.
              Every little thing she does is magic, The Winter Album and her two solo debuts are three of my favourite albums ever despite being completely different to each other, musically.

I should probably admit at this point that I haven't ever seen an episode of Hannah Montanna, so you may be right.
              However, Kawase turns 33 in a few days if that's what you're getting at.

Take one of these and call me in the morning.
              [youtube]wDtDX8udeUc[/youtube]

Comment

That's Tomoko Kawase, the cutest damn girl in the whole damn history of the damn world, damn it.
                Every little thing she does is magic, The Winter Album and her two solo debuts are three of my favourite albums ever despite being completely different to each other, musically.

I should probably admit at this point that I haven't ever seen an episode of Hannah Montanna, so you may be right.
                You know now that you mention it I haven't seen any Montana stuff either. I just felt like throwing that name out there. Yeah like I said they weren't bad. I like the more off the wall jpops though. I'll check out her other stuff though. I wonder how come I've never heard of her before.

However, I do think Asuka Hinoi is a little cuter than Kawase. My opinion of course. Forget the fact that she's the same age as Juliana.

Edit: I actually enjoyed that latest video of yours.

Comment

You know now that you mention it I haven't seen any Montana stuff either. I just felt like throwing that name out there. Yeah like I said they weren't bad. I like the more off the wall jpops though. I'll check out her other stuff though. I wonder how come I've never heard of her before.

However, I do think Asuka Hinoi is a little cuter than Kawase. My opinion of course. Forget the fact that she's the same age as Juliana.
                  You might've heard of her as the singer of the brilliant green, or one of her two solo aliases Tommy february6 and Tommy heavenly6.

And I didn't mean she was cute just physically (that too, but not just that), I meant her mannerisms and personality, as well.
                  Not to mention her lyrics (when they're in English and I can actually understand them, that is).

Here, have some Ringo.
                  [youtube]1n0tSc5Uy78[/youtube]
                  [youtube]KG3hVYGjjGg[/youtube]

Comment

You might've heard of her as the singer of the brilliant green, or one of her two solo aliases Tommy february6 and Tommy heavenly6.

And I didn't mean she was cute just physically (that too, but not just that), I meant her mannerisms and personality, as well.
                    Not to mention her lyrics (when they're in English and I can actually understand them, that is).

Here, have some Ringo.
                    Hmm, nope those names still don't ring any bells. Funny about jpop, I don't mind them singing in Japanese even though I don't understand a word of it. It makes the song that much more melodic.

Comment

Here, have some Ringo.
                      Hmm, nope those names still don't ring any bells. Funny about jpop, I don't mind them singing in Japanese even though I don't understand a word of it. It makes the song that much more melodic.
                      Yeah, ditto.
                      But I can't really comment on the lyrics.

Comment

Yeah, ditto.
                        But I can't really comment on the lyrics.
                        My old youtube account got pwned because I posted a Jpop hehe. This one in fact. Thank got youtubers know how to rip video and have taken up the banner hehe. No one else had it at the time and people were looking for it. It became quite popular in fact probably too popular and caused my downfall.

[youtube]CsxmiscidgA[/youtube]

Comment

[youtube]m-jRHI3INyg[/youtube]

Has anyone seen this video? I think its awesome! :)

Comment

Originally posted by SportaDork07
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-jRHI3INyg

Has anyone seen this video? I think its awesome! :)
                            Oh my gosh! Did they do that video all in just one take? That's incredible! Must have taken loads of rehearsals and/or takes. My gosh. How nerve-wracking for the director. Amazing video.

Comment

I gots the Jpop bug once again. It was pretty quite for a while with me. :)

Another one of my favorites.

Kaela Kimura. Oh damn, I just couldn't make up my mind which one to post so here's all four that I like.

[youtube]ZsYl2KTTA6c[/youtube]

[youtube]PLIUBjqkn7Y[/youtube]

[youtube]4QJTH51WCXs[/youtube]

[youtube]XPx3cCnF9AY[/youtube]

Comment

[youtube]kehgF6oWLLE[/youtube]

i lol'd

Comment

Working...
                                X