• Show
Clear All

• Lloyd

Heyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Re: Lloyd

Comment

haha what a cutie...I like her "jumps" ;)
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          haha what a cutie...I like her "jumps" ;)
          only two and a half years old!

Comment

Comment

• Venezuela today

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Re: Venezuela today

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                Venezuela
                Yeah read the news today

Maduro's government on Monday gave three U.S. Embassy officials 48 hours to leave the country, charging that the Obama administration is siding with opposition protesters.

Foreign Minister Elias Jaua said the senior U.S. consular officers were trying to infiltrate Venezuelan universities, the hotbed of the recent unrest, under the cover of doing visa outreach.
                http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d28...6b71b51607a992

I know this the tube section but just tossing this out there
                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  Most of the discussion in this video is absolutely and starkly true.

However, I think it falls short of the real reasons for the student protests: they're fighting because they feel their life expectancies, to progress, to have a family and be happy (as anyone longs to be in his own country) vanish behind a Chinese-Castro-communist curtain, which unceremoniously and at an accelerated pace is killing the Venezuelan people, starting to destroy the economic and social foundations that support the country.

However, the struggle of the students is doomed to failure if only involving them. Civil society must to react from all that slumber of accomplice inactivity and, more importantly, that the armed forces support such an effort. Without that, essentially and without any surprise about it, the fight is lost.

In the coming days there will be more marches and protests making it possible for government actions become even more violent and desperate.

From my perspective we are alone and perhaps it is just as well. Yes, it's our problem: this problem stems from the ignorance of many persons who voted blindly for such a regime. Now, the mistake of others must be paid by all of us, sharing unpredictable sacrifices, where some of them involving suffer basic discomfort, others could involve a lot of pain and some may even cost your life.

That is the harsh truth about Venezuela today.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
                    That is the harsh truth about Venezuela today.
                    I keep waiting for the day when the average person takes to the streets en mass across the global about this vast imbalance that has occurred globally
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Boring.

Comment

• Re: YouTube Video's ETC

no translation needed ;)

Gallery

Comment

Interesting musical twist:

Comment

¡Hahaha!

With all due respect that Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez deserve for their beautiful song "Let It Go" (Oscar winner, btw), this parody (with an excellent cover performance) made me laugh a lot, mostly because it's totally true this kind of loss in translation, presented by Google: it happened to me many, many times!:

G.,
                            H.

Comment

No matter what people can say about this, ALWAYS it's a good sign that you did something great when the creators and performers of such classic song, show faces of sincere approval, rise from their seats and cheer you up with big smiles in their faces:

G.,
                              H.

Comment

Hope it's as good as the first one
                                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                                X