This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Movies that REALLY freaked you out

I watched that poltergeist film as a kid and found it hilarious.

then after the film when i was in bed it freaked me out some reason for ages lol

Comment

Re: Story time!!!! Post what you did today!

Anyone else seen The Lovely Bones? Had a profound effect on me, found it harrowing.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Anyone else seen The Lovely Bones? Had a profound effect on me, found it harrowing.
        I've seen it on US box office a couple years ago, it didn't look scary.
        The first and the only movie that scared me was Child's play, I was 5yrs old and that doll Chucky scared the hell out of me. It's the only movie that scared me 'cause then I started watching many horror movies and video games so I got use to it :)

Comment

Yes, saw it, it made me all emotional...at the end I was trying to control myself from crying...I couldn't...

Comment

[quote=Master Of Disguise]
            Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":ce837
            The first and the only movie that scared me was Child's play, I was 5yrs old and that doll Chucky scared the hell out of me. It's the only movie that scared me 'cause then I started watching many horror movies and video games so I got use to it :)[/quote:ce837]
            Play Clive Barker's Undying, you can find it on torrents. It's really worth it.

Comment

[quote=LazyTownWW]
              Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
              Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":a07a5
              The first and the only movie that scared me was Child's play, I was 5yrs old and that doll Chucky scared the hell out of me. It's the only movie that scared me 'cause then I started watching many horror movies and video games so I got use to it :)
              Play Clive Barker's Undying, you can find it on torrents. It's really worth it.[/quote:a07a5]
              I already did, I want to play Clive's Jericho but it doesn't work on my computer, my computer is so dead :(

Comment

[quote=Master Of Disguise]
                Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":ce891
                I've seen it on US box office a couple years ago, it didn't look scary.[/quote:ce891]

It's not scary per se, more chilling, but I'm confused, you've seen it or seen a trailer for it?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                  it made me all emotional...at the end I was trying to control myself from crying...I couldn't...
                  Same here

Comment

It's not scary per se, more chilling, but I'm confused, you've seen it or seen a trailer for it?
                    Just the trailer but I'm not the type who judges a movie by its trailer, I think I'm gonna give it a try :)
                    Yes, saw it, it made me all emotional...at the end I was trying to control myself from crying...I couldn't...
                    Harr you're such a sissy just kiddin' it happens to me sometimes too and I hate when it does

Comment

Just the trailer but I'm not the type who judges a movie by its trailer, I think I'm gonna give it a try :)
                      It's not a movie I would recommend

Comment

House Of Wax (Watched it with a friend 2 months ago)

Comment

I wish we could talk more about this but I don't wanna break the rules you know, I have an idea, how about a new topic "games that really freaked you out" or just games in general so that everyone can talk about their favourite games

Originally posted by agusxx2
                          nah didn't like it, I just watched it to see Paris Hilton getting killed

Comment

I wish we could talk more about this but I don't wanna break the rules you know, I have an idea, how about a new topic "games that really freaked you out" or just games in general so that everyone can talk about their favourite games

Originally posted by agusxx2
                            nah didn't like it, I just watched it to see Paris Hilton getting killed
                            You are our guest, although I think there might be a thread about video games.
                            I liked House of Wax.

Comment

I think there might be a thread about video games.
                              I checked, there isn't ^^
                              You should guys try something like Grave Encounters, it's similar to Paraormal Activity series ah and I think you should try PA too. Good luck you sissies (just kiddin' haha)

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine_(film)

Comment

Working...
                                X