Hands Up High: Not A LazyTown Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands Up High: Not A LazyTown Song

Always figured this was a LazyTown song but it is not!
    Just a fun song that I guess Nick Jr. licensed and used for promotions.

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

I remember it was used for the Nick jr. interviews with Magnus and Julianna. Played much too loud in the background in my opinion. Nice song though.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Always figured this was a LazyTown song but it is not!
          Just a fun song that I guess Nick Jr. licensed and used for promotions.
          nice find...seems Mani isn't involved this time 😕

Gallery

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              I remember it was used for the Nick jr. interviews with Magnus and Julianna. Played much too loud in the background in my opinion. Nice song though.
              Originally posted by Buzz View Post
              Sportacus move and Bing Bang instruction video
              That channel has all of them I see. Nice. In my comment I meant the other video, the interview:

uploaded by hlazytownero
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

A certain channel on Dailymotion still has them all clean! A good snag from the past.

Comment

Is there a way to download that? I wonder if 4K Video Downloader would work.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    A certain channel on Dailymotion
                    Ah yes LazyTownWorld. Turns out I have the originals all along in a backup. No panic.

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
                      https://allinonedownloader.com/daily...downloader.php

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                        video-downloader
                        Don't ! (sorry Buzz)
                        I used to upload most of those videos there and I have the originals right here

[ATTACH]n186433[/ATTACH]

Comment

If you ever do need a tool chuft, I use and love Jdownloader2 for media rips. It works on Facebook, dailymotion, youtube, most places!

Comment

Thanks everyone

And thanks Pooky especially for providing the videos here.

Comment

I recommended en.savefrom.net - I always use it for downloading. If that doesn't work, try youtubemultidownloader.com
                              MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                              X