Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by Buzz
    Originally posted by diesal11
    jump jump
    do you master jumpstyle? ;)
    I can jump yeah, only know about 5 moves atm tho, still learning and it's WAYYY better than shuffling.

Comment

jump jump
      do you master jumpstyle? ;)
      I can jump yeah, only know about 5 moves atm tho, still learning and it's WAYYY better than shuffling.
      wow...can't wait for your first Jumpstyle video...in Stephanie dress of course
      Gallery

Comment

For some strange reason, even though there are dozens of other artists that are FAR more deserving, Avril Lavigne somehow ends up as one of the people that I'm most ashamed to listen to. Wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
          toy story soundtrack
          I saw the movie last weekend...great Pixar/Disney entertainment...and Buzz was awesome...as usual ;)
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
            For some strange reason, even though there are dozens of other artists that are FAR more deserving, Avril Lavigne somehow ends up as one of the people that I'm most ashamed to listen to. Wierd.
            No, I hear you. My mom listens to it too and it's so embarrassing, especially when she sings along. I kind of like some of Avril's stuff but I'm ashamed of it (too manufactured-sounding, plus since she went blond and started doing movie voice-overs her music has been forever ruined for me) and my mom's antics sort of ruin it for me anyway.

This is what I'm listening to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjI4e3QEoPQ

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
              This is what I'm listening to: Malice Mizer
              hm..interesting...J-Rock goes gothic...metal...chanson...classic etc...never heard of this japanese band before...but unfortunately not evil and hard enough...at least for me
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
                This is what I'm listening to: Malice Mizer
                hm..interesting...J-Rock goes gothic...metal...chanson...classic etc...never heard of this japanese band before...but unfortunately not evil and hard enough...at least for me
                To be honest they are really just their own genre. You can't just stick them in one and call it a day.
                They also did like mini-play kind of things between songs, from what I hear. It's interesting but I've never seen it.

You may not have heard of them because they broke up years ago, and also because Gackt overshadowed them after a while. The girl in the band is actually a really cute guy, btw.
                They broke up probably because they changed lead singers like old socks. They had like 5 different people singing lead over the years and it must have been tiring for Mana (girl-dude and band leader). Kozi and Mana the others all went solo eventually but did a few projects together.

And as for Gackt...well, apparently Malice Mizer was his big break. Mana got sick of his shit and kicked him out. When he went solo, he made it bigger than them and I bet he's feeling pretty smug now. >.>

And well I don't care for "hardcore" bands...I prefer strange and quiet/not too loud. And Malice Mizer's music is just so beautiful...it's making me want to play violin again. And I want to learn piano.

Also, nostalgia...I was really into this band in middle school and freshman year. :3

Comment

An oldie but goodie "Way Down Yonder In New Orleans." (By Freddy Cannon)

Comment

Oh jesus.. can't believe that this song has been out for nearly 6 years, and I probably haven't listened to it for 4. I'm going to be a geezer before I know it. It was also one of the first songs I leanred how to play on my guitar.

Comment

Can't believe I missed an earlier post, but...

Bondage.

Comment

Ive been getting into 90's electro recently, it's different to new techno, nothing sounds electronic like this stuff does

Comment

well i used to love NFS Most Wanted

Comment

Originally posted by LazyCity
                            Good song too, that game had a great soundtrack. u finish it 100%?

Comment

"Everybody Loves A Clown" By Gary Lewis & The Playboys.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyCity
                                Good song too, that game had a great soundtrack. u finish it 100%?
                                Yes...I finished it 3 times...

1st time - I used a Dodge Viper SRT10(i buy it myself and tuned it)
                                2nd time - I used a Lamborghini Gallardo (i got it from Ming)
                                3rd time - I used a Fiat Punto :) (fULLY TUNED!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X