Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you listening to right now?

Listening to this remembering about 10-12 years ago me and my sisters watching on TV and singing along with the songs of Inuyasha, Yu yu Hakusho, Slam dunk, Doremi, Sakura, Sailor moon, Dragon ball, One piece and more.
    **** i feel the nostalgia heavy on my chest thinking about those days :')

Comment

Not gonna lie, I love it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
          nice

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
            nice
            Thank you. I freaking love that band

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
              Listening to this remembering about 10-12 years ago me and my sisters watching on TV and singing along with the songs of Inuyasha, Yu yu Hakusho, Slam dunk, Doremi, Sakura, Sailor moon, Dragon ball, One piece and more.
              **** i feel the nostalgia heavy on my chest thinking about those days :')
              Catalan is such a nice language~

Eternally stuck in my head

Comment

I'm watching Lazytown with my friend who's gonna join the forum.

Comment

Comment

Was out driving earlier today, and suddenly this song started playing in the radio.
                    I didn't have my phone on me, so when I parked at home I immediately ran inside and typed the words "in a restaurant on a mountain peak lyrics". And low and behold, there it was!
                    A little Danish oldie from '92. As someone said in the comments; such a happy life confirming song.
                    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post

Was out driving earlier today, and suddenly this song started playing in the radio.
                      I didn't have my phone on me, so when I parked at home I immediately ran inside and typed the words "in a restaurant on a mountain peak lyrics". And low and behold, there it was!
                      A little Danish oldie from '92. As someone said in the comments; such a happy life confirming song.
                      Aww this song is so cute. I just got it now to add to my library~

Yes, I am aware that I'm garbage and listen to cruddy rave music as well

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post

Yes, I am aware that I'm garbage and listen to cruddy rave music as well
                        No you are not garbage. I listen to Trance,Dance,Rave,Happy Hardcore,Dub Step,Techno,Electronica and more. I mean here are some of my favorite songs.

Yes I am aware all these videos are the same artist. I really like 009 Sound System

Comment

Tune Up
                          Oh wow, you just hit a soft spot there Patchi..
                          This song brought back many memories for me, as I used to be quite a raver myself.
                          I must have been 12 years old when I was in this craze.. ****... So many memories...

The video above would be on repeat, every single day when I got home from elementary.
                          2 x 15" 600watt car-subwoofers, and a couple of parents not too happy about it... :xd:

Dear god, this almost brings tears to my eyes.
                          It's been 10 years and I still remember every single word. And now 2007 is so long ago.

Here are some other memorable mentions:

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                            Oh wow, you just hit a soft spot there Patchi..
                            This song brought back many memories for me, as I used to be quite a raver myself.
                            I must have been 12 years old when I was in this craze.. ****... So many memories...
                            You got some good classics there Everytime We Touch,Castles In The Sky, Tune Up's Ravers Fantasy. I remember them well. One of my very first Trance Music Loves was and still is DJ Melodie

And Then I got into people like Benny Benassi

I also really like Circ even though they only made 1 album

And A sort of Low Key DJ Called DJ Panda

And DJ Mangoo Classic Euro Dancer

Many great memories with these artists.

Comment

I first heard this in a Detective Conan AMV when I was around nine years old. Still one of my favorite chill songs~
                              Raver's Fantasy is great, still one of my favorite songs
                              Ahhh now I have so much more music to check out. ThankQ dudes

Also... I unironically enjoy vaporwave
                              Diskette Romances is wonderful and I have every song from their debut album

Comment

I first heard this in a Detective Conan AMV when I was around nine years old. Still one of my favorite chill songs~

Also... I unironically enjoy vaporwave
                                Diskette Romances is wonderful and I have every song from their debut album
                                Ah Detective Conan Had really great Jazz Music in it. And the fact that you have heard a song by DJ Melodie at all makes you even more amazing.

Huh Vaporwave. Have not heard of Diskette Roamnces but they sound good. I really like Saint Pepsi

Macintosh Plus Is really good

Also waterfront dining & 猫 シ Corp

And I like 猫 シ Corp. cause they are super chill I also have every album they have made so far in my Bandcamp Collection

And I can't forget Syllabus

Comment

Working...
                                X