Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm listening to tobyMac's Ignition off his new CD Portable Sounds. Here's an awesome video of the song with clips from Spider Man I found at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8u26UfGxNk

Comment

• "Otherland" Blind Guardian

Comment

• Moomoo come on!

You win = €10
        You fail at live the universe and everything = x-5
        So you owe me €50

Comment

• A random internet radio station I found...

Its pretty bad, I think I will turn it off now.

Does anyone else find that listening to music while reading websites helps you concentrate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredrick2003
            Does anyone else find that listening to music while reading websites helps you concentrate?
            I always have to hear something if I do anything, I can't stand complete silence. :/

And at the moment I'm listening to the silence in TeamSpeak. <.<

Comment

• G-Stef... nuf said

Comment

• Gloria Loring and Carl Anderson "Friend and Lover". For anyone who's heard of Robin Thicke, Gloria Loring is his mother. And Carl Anderson played Judas in the original Bway production of Jesus Christ Superstar, which has sort of a soft spot for me. I played King Herod once. Look up "King Herod's Song" on YouTube. Get the 1973 film version. Josh Mostel is hilarious and I modeled my performance on his, right down to growling the word "rock" (although I made a gesture more suggestive than he did.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Seth
                  Gloria Loring and Carl Anderson "Friend and Lover". For anyone who's heard of Robin Thicke, Gloria Loring is his mother. And Carl Anderson played Judas in the original Bway production of Jesus Christ Superstar, which has sort of a soft spot for me. I played King Herod once. Look up "King Herod's Song" on YouTube. Get the 1973 film version. Josh Mostel is hilarious and I modeled my performance on his, right down to growling the word "rock" (although I made a gesture more suggestive than he did.)

I didnt get to see Carl Anderson as Judas, but I have seen Ted Neeley as Jesus. I love that show, the theatre group i'm in is doing it next year!

Comment

• Ask and ye shall receive

Carl Anderson performing Superstar on the Tonight Show a few years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvckfHvsfw

Ted Neely also performed that night.

Comment

• Myndflame - Learn 2 Play

Im a geek

Comment

• The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down

Comment

• someone bitching at me to enter a contest to win a new ipod....

Comment

• the extended mix is even better ;)

Comment

• The Spooky Song!

I just love that one, don't even know why. ^^

Comment

• Sad to say, but The Hell Song by Sum41. >.<

That's my guilty pleasure band.

Comment

Working...
                                X