X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Song Discussions

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy

Originally posted by Buzz
    At the risk that I repeat myself: "you are a pirate" , "bing bang" diggeriggedong :?
    GASP O_O. Read that again and tell me if that's what you really meant to say. Now, this is pure blasphemy.
    sry m8 but it is the truth..."you are a pirate" (except lazypooky's RMX of course) : heard too often (thx YT) & boozer song...."bing bang" : I don't like the rhythm and heard it probably too often also....
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
      The Greatest Genie is crap, so yea its the worst.
      Which bring s me back to my earlyer question: Why Does evreyone hate The Greatest Genie so much?

Comment

At the risk that I repeat myself: "you are a pirate" , "bing bang" diggeriggedong :?
        GASP O_O. Read that again and tell me if that's what you really meant to say. Now, this is pure blasphemy.
        sry m8 but it is the truth..."you are a pirate" (except lazypooky's RMX of course) : heard too often (thx YT) & boozer song...."bing bang" : I don't like the rhythm and heard it probably too often also....
        Listen, In all seriousness, can anyone in their right mind possibly say that 'the Greatest Genie' (Sorry lazy genie. I had no choice but to use this as an example. lol) is better??......O_O BETTER than Bing Bang? Well I'm not saying that it can't happen but seriously

WHAT ARE THE FREAKIN ODDS?!!!!

ha ha K k just joking Buzz =). Yeah I understand if a song gets played once too often, it tends to get dreary after awhile...................................but I still donn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
          Originally posted by moonblayd
          The Greatest Genie is crap, so yea its the worst.
          Which bring s me back to my earlyer question: Why Does evreyone hate The Greatest Genie so much?
          Well, apparently moonblayd is the only person here who said 'crap'. So, not 'everyone' hates the song. ;)

Comment

[quote=stephanie's lazyboy]
            Originally posted by "stephanie's lazyboy":5b979

Listen, In all seriousness, can anyone in their right mind possibly say that 'the Greatest Genie' (Sorry lazy genie. I had no choice but to use this as an example. lol) is better??......O_O BETTER than Bing Bang? Well I'm not saying that it can't happen but seriously

WHAT ARE THE FREAKIN ODDS?!!!!

ha ha K k just joking Buzz =). Yeah I understand if a song gets played once too often, it tends to get dreary after awhile...................................but I still donn't get it.[/quote:5b979]

I ask politely for forgiveness..."the greatest Genie" is not contents of my assessment because it simply does not exist for me and do not roar at me please because i'ts not my fault !
            Gallery

Comment

[.."the greatest Genie" is not contents of my assessment because it simply does not exist for me
              So you're saying you hate it ?

Comment

[.."the greatest Genie" is not contents of my assessment because it simply does not exist for me
                So you're saying you hate it ?
                I will watch out to do this in view of the fact that here a user with the same name exists and I does not know of which magic forces he disposes....
                Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by chuft
                  Gizmo Guy. Ugh.
                  They ruined one of the best play songs. You should hear the British version if you want pure earrape.

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                    Originally posted by chuft
                    Gizmo Guy. Ugh.
                    They ruined one of the best play songs. You should hear the British version if you want pure earrape.
                    US versions of the LT songs are highly prefered over the british ones. I can't think of any song I would want to hear in British rather than in US english.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

wow...this thread confuses, amuses and enrages me, all at the same time...
                      1)The Greatest Geanie is a great, funny, happy song, I like it more then...say...The Mine Sing...but it's not my fav
                      2)We will be Friends is a great, emotional, romantic song, it can make you sad, but it makes me happy, in an emotional way
                      3)Gizmo Guy, and especialy Megabeat are awesome
                      4)You are a Pirate is a funny song, and it also sounds realy good, especialy at Stephanie's chorus...no matter how many times you hear it, you can never get tiered of it...also I love how it sounds in all the different dubbs.
                      5)Same for Bing Bang
                      I just hope all of you weren't arguing up there...
                      To answer Agus's question, my least fav song, excluding the plays, is "Man on a mission' because Bessie is a bit anoiyng for me...but I like that onwe too, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                        1)The Greatest Geanie is a great, funny, happy song, I like it more then...say...The Mine Song
                        Well now we have a srs problem on our hands!

my least fav song, excluding the plays, is "Man on a mission' because Bessie is a bit anoiyng for me
                        I agree, but I think the instrumental bit saves it for me

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                          1)The Greatest Geanie is a great, funny, happy song, I like it more then...say...The Mine Song
                          yeah definately, and stop listening to that romanian version !!
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                            yeah definately, and stop listening to that romanian version !!
                            Leave the Lazy Genie alone (the character), he's magical...and Stingy is an evil little brat hehe, but I like him, we hang out on MSN all the time ;)

Comment

my least fav song, excluding the plays, is "Man on a mission' because Bessie is a bit anoiyng for me
                              I agree, but I think the instrumental bit saves it for me
                              NO WAY!!!!!!!!

BESSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I love her voice. I can do it. Julie Westwood is from my county. She's a fellow cockette.

Comment

Alright alright...it's unfair for me to lump up every song into one category. I will say my least favorite song from each period of LazyTown.

Áfram Latibær - "Halla Hrekkjusvín"
                                Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ - "Hvar er ég nú"
                                Jól í Latabæ - "Jólasyrpa"
                                Season 1 - Gonna have to be "Man on a Mission"
                                Season 2 - Still "The Greatest Genie" ;)

I'm sure you'd agree. Indubitably.....

Comment

Working...
                                X