lazyTown CDs Downloads (2023)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazyTown CDs Downloads (2023)

Can anyone point out a place or post where i can find the lazyTown music CDs to be downloaded?

Not sure what CD you mean, or do you only want the songs? There is one album on Amazon, for example.

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0BJBNTF7H

Click image for larger version  Name:	51M6pO7NK-L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	558.8 KB ID:	187853

Go Dance!

LazyTown

14 SONGS • 30 MINUTES • MAR 04 2014
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Sorry for the not so clear message, yeah, I'm looking for the songs included in the albums from season 1 to 3, it's incredibly hard to find any of them to be downloaded online kn good quality

Comment

Originally posted by Racker View Post
        Sorry for the not so clear message, yeah, I'm looking for the songs included in the albums from season 1 to 3, it's incredibly hard to find any of them to be downloaded online kn good quality
        I noticed how difficult it is. The links to songs and CDs that we had on this forum are not working anymore, except for only this one very old link
        At least it's something.

What have you tried?
        If you want songs in good quality perhaps it's better to actually buy the CDs.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

The problem is a number of the songs are not on the CDs if I recall correctly. At least the US Season 1 CD, which I have, is missing good songs like Galaxy and Good Stuff. I don't know if any later releases added more songs.

All of them are on YouTube I think so you can listen to them there, or use a YouTube downloader to extract the songs as MP3 (only in 128kbps quality but better than nothing). High quality, yeah I guess you'd have to go fishing for CD releases that hopefully had everything. I don't know what's been released since 2006.
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Every LazyTown song is uploaded on Youtube, most of Season 4 have been edited to exclude instrumentals.
            You can use y2mate.is or onlymp3.to to download them and conv. them to mp3
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Yeah, sounds like the better option

Comment

Pretty sure Latador, Go Step Go and Easy Way are up.

Comment

If Racker is still here, I just downloaded every song in Season 2, and most from Season 1.

Comment

Working...
                  X