• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by Stingy
    Originally posted by pooky
    I'm dissapointed that it hasn't really something new
    I wouldn't speak so soon. It says it has 64 tracks. I assume this means that there will be the tracks you listed, as well as instrumentals. My guess is 1-30 plus their instrumentals, plus the four bonus tracks. If that is so, then that means we get a Time to Dance instrumental. If that is not the case, then there is something missing or hidden from the tracklist. Not to mention that we have no idea what that Enhanced Element thing is...but it sounds nifty. My guess is that it's a song and not a video because it would need to be to conform to the 64 track description.

New or old, I'm buying the CD anyway ;)
    Yeah, Bing Bang is twice on the Disc 1 so on Disc 2 there are Sing-Along Versions of 29 Tracks, and I won't expect that it's the Time To Dance version, just the regular version. So 59 + at least 3 bonussongs = 62 , don't know about the other two songs :?
    It has a booklet with all the lyrics too.

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1362...s/Product.html
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Yeah, Bing Bang is twice on the Disc 1 so on Disc 2 there are Sing-Along Versions of 29 Tracks, and I won't expect that it's the Time To Dance version, just the regular version. So 59 + at least 3 bonussongs = 62 , don't know about the other two songs :?

Interesting. It does seem to be leaving out one instrumental....but it says 1-29, meaning that regular version of Bing Bang would be left out....which doesn't really seem quite right...
      The tracklist is hiding something ;)

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Shit...that site you linked doesn't seem to ship outside Europe.
        And their help section is terrible...can't even find any way to contact them..

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Interesting. It does seem to be leaving out one instrumental....but it says 1-29, meaning that regular version of Bing Bang would be left out....which doesn't really seem quite right...
          The tracklist is hiding something ;)
          Well you can't really count on this tracklist for 100%. With the release of the New Album last year there was a different tracklist for the bonustracks BEFORE the CD/DVD was released. One of the bonustracks was 'We're Dancing' , but the time the CD/DVD was released they changed the tracks, and it did not contain that song and also other bonustracks. Very strange. We just have to wait till someone gets the CD.

:(
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

:(
            Indeed. I'm lookin around for somewhere to preorder.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Alright just preordered.
              If you live in the US and want to do the same, do it here

http://www.zavvi.com/cd/lazytown/greate ... 78704.html

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

I Can Move, Prince, We're Dancin and Mine
                I have all of these in mp3...
                2005 - Lazy Town Soundtrack:
                05 - Dancing.mp3
                13 - The Mine Song.mp3
                27 - I Can Move.mp3
                28 - I'm a Prince.mp3

Is this not that what you said?

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by PolarFox
                  05 - Dancing.mp3
                  13 - The Mine Song.mp3
                  27 - I Can Move.mp3
                  28 - I'm a Prince.mp3

Like I said, they're still unreleased on CD, you pirate!
                  The above songs are captured from Nick jr. Radio as 112kbps mp3 . Do not want.

btw the instrumentals are on the german CD's, except We're Dancing, unfortunately that one has never been released.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

05 - Dancing.mp3
                    13 - The Mine Song.mp3
                    27 - I Can Move.mp3
                    28 - I'm a Prince.mp3

that's not the point my dear...they want that the trophy is in their shelf...it's like a fetish...
                    Gallery

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

192 kbps! I don't know from where it's (but from DC lol ), but maybe it's not a radio.

Of course I'm a pirate, we (russian) all pirates ;)

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

192 kbps!
                        haha sure, I can make from a 96kbps song a 320kbps version but it still sounds terrible. Don't get fooled, I thought you knew better :?

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

2005 - LazyTown Soundtrack
                          Those songs are mislabeled as being on that CD when in fact they are not. And as Pooky has been saying, are on no CDs.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

I don't know, is that so terrible?
                            Pls tell if so. Because I think, it's about normal (at least?).

http://www.**************/?d=AARK0BS3

PS Don't pirate this , it's only for testing porpoises ( ).

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

I don't know, is that so terrible?
                              Pls tell if so. Because I think, it's about normal (at least?).

http://www.**************/?d=AARK0BS3

PS Don't pirate this , it's only for testing porpoises ( ).
                              If you want to do it do it good, download them directly from the Nick jr. website. I listed the Nick jr. links to make it easier for everybody
                              This is the only place where the four unreleased songs mentioned can be downloaded without being altered! at 112kbps that is.
                              All the links to the songs on Nick jr website here

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

I'm dissapointed that it hasn't really something new
                                One other thing I'm hoping for is a higher quality Tme to Dance video than the one on the single CD.

Comment

Working...
                                X