Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by pooky
    The I Love To Dance song is in fact the I Can Move/I Can't Move song, is it?
    The I Can/Can't Move song is of course #splits are giving me the fits#, and the I Love To Dance song is #it helps me think and it helps me hustle!# http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXL54D17ZU
    "I love to dance" is a lyric in the "I Can/Can't Move" song, perhaps that's what you were thinking of ;)
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
      The I Love To Dance song is in fact the I Can Move/I Can't Move song, is it?
      The I Can/Can't Move song is of course #splits are giving me the fits#, and the I Love To Dance song is #it helps me think and it helps me hustle!# http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXL54D17ZU
      "I love to dance" is a lyric in the "I Can/Can't Move" song, perhaps that's what you were thinking of ;)
      Oh yeah right! I totally got it mixed up haha
      Well sounds interesting if it was made available.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Go Step Go can now be downloaded from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Go-Step/dp/B...3F07FXVT7Y06S1
        Pfff! The Shweinhunds refuse to sell that to me. Damn Nazis! ... No wait, I'm der Nazi, that's why. :[

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by Lazycus
          Go Step Go can now be downloaded from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Go-Step/dp/B...3F07FXVT7Y06S1
          Pfff! The Shweinhunds refuse to sell that to me. Damn Nazis! ... No wait, I'm der Nazi, that's why. :[
          It was a promo song for some UK supermarket so it's not so strange it sells only there. Besides that, everyone has downloaded the song already for free so what are you complaining about? ;)
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

...so what are you complaining about? ;)
            It's annoying, that's what I'm complaining about. German Amazon only sells "Los geht's" versions of LazyTown music as download and Amazon.co.uk won't sell the real ones outside UK at all. Admittedly that is not really important - as far as existing LazyTown songs are concerned - but it might lead to terrible consequences in near future. Piracy too.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by Lazycus
              ...so what are you complaining about? ;)
              It's annoying, that's what I'm complaining about. German Amazon only sells "Los geht's" versions of LazyTown music as download and Amazon.co.uk won't sell the real ones outside UK at all. Admittedly that is not really important - as far as existing LazyTown songs are concerned - but it might lead to terrible consequences in near future. Piracy too.
              That might be true if the serie of songs were designed and ment for teenagers and older. Now kids don't use the internet so much and what they see of LazyTown is a TV serie broadcasted in their own language. They hear the songs in their own language. Mom and/or dad will buy the songs in that language, so there is no need to have a diversity of languages available at every amazon division. For us older people we always find a way to buy or download legal or (mostly) not, in the language we most prefer. I think it's a good management strategy.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Yet it's annoying.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

I was given a money off coupon for Amazon.com, which I couldn't use

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Too bad there are no new songs as B-sides, just Go For It and Woof Woof Woof... Easy Way, Dancing or I'm A Prince could have worked better as they have not been officially released.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by agusxx2
                      Too bad there are no new songs as B-sides, just Go For It and Woof Woof Woof... Easy Way, Dancing or I'm A Prince could have worked better as they have not been officially released.
                      They can make a new album out of the unreleased ones

Easy Way
                      Easy Way (Instrumental)
                      Good to Be Bad (Instrumental)
                      I Love Christmas (Instrumental)
                      I am a Prince
                      I Can Move
                      The Mine Song
                      We're Dancing
                      We're Dancing (Instrumental)
                      Woof Woof Woof (Instrumental)
                      Bing Bang, Time to Dance Version (Instrumental)
                      Bing Bang, Circus Version (Instrumental)
                      Bing Bang, Christmas Version (Instrumental)
                      Welcome to LazyTown, Christmas Version (Instrumental)
                      Go Step Go (Instrumental)

and some of the Nick Jr downloads sound quite different from the CD version.
                      They're locked away on Máni's HDD forever I'm affraid.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

They can make a new album out of the unreleased ones
                        Bing Bang, Time to Dance Version (Instrumental)
                        Not sure if this one will ever get out. It was not composed by Mani and not owned by LazyTown Entertainment. So we have to look elsewhere.
                        I just took a look at the promo Time to Dance CD that I have and there is a big sticker on the back. I've never payed much attention to it, but it says

"The debut single from children's mania LazyTown is upon us! Bing Bang (A Time To Dance), produced by Mike Stevens (Robbie Williams, Steps, Take That, Sugababes), is a sparkling slice of perfect pop and with a dance routine that's up there with the Steps and Macarena's of this world - you know the UK is about to go wild for this song! Digital release 27/11/06 - physical release 04/23/06"

The name Mike Stevens doesn't show up anywhere on the release of the CD, but this must be the guy. I'll try and find him (I'm sure he's the only Mike Stevens in the world) and see if I can squeeze an instrumental out of him.

On a related note, it's interesting that it's called "A Time To Dance" on the sticker. I wonder if that was the original title and was changed or if it's just a typo.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by Stingy
                          I'll try and find Mike Stevens and see if I can squeeze an instrumental out of him.
                          After scouring Google I think I found the guy.. kind of. I'm pretty sure I know which Mike Stevens it is that I'm looking for, but contacting him is proving to be difficult. I contacted 2 guys that he has worked with in the past to see if I could get something out of them. One guy said he doesn't know where he could be contacted, and the other said that he would forward my email to Mike. We're making progress.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by Stingy
                            We're making progress.
                            Great :)

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Is the Christmas version of Bing Bang out anywhere? I see you guys looking for the instrumental, but I'm yet to find the actual one.

Comment

• LazyTown CDs

Originally posted by merlin55
                                Just also realized we can add to the list

- Easy Way (the gizmo guy demo version or whatever it is)
                                - I love to Dance (the 30 second nickjr promo song)

I completely forgot about the love to dance song until I came across a youtube link...its been close to 3 years since I was hardcore into LT music gathering...lol.

any other oddities I haven't come across?
                                I wonder why they added this song instead of any of the other unreleased ones :?
                                only 30 seconds..

[youtube]FUg0nMm9dfo[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                                X