• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tombo
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    • Oct 2007

LazyTown Music Gone From Spotify (UK)

All LazyTown music has gone from Spotify U.K. and it has been for a while. Now all we have is Bing Bang and No One Is Lazy In Lazy Town from a compilation album.

Does anyone know why it has gone?

My LazyTown CDs are in my parents house so I’ll have to look for them next time I see them as it is annoying not being able to listen to them.

There is still YouTube but sometimes it is convenient to just have the audio to listen to.
    You gotta do the cooking by the book!
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

Latabæjarhatid i Hollini's full release is on there, as well as 'I Love Christmas', some MEDIOCRE covers of Bing Bang, It's Mine, Welcome to LazyTown, We Are Number One, and Cooking by the Book.

Mark Valenti's official 'LazyPod' podcast is on there too, every and all episodes.

Researching, 'Siggi sæti' from Afram Latibær is on there.

A playlist titled 'Ùtvarp Latibær' has some Icelandic songs, maybe they were played on the actual station..

Of course, some 'fan' uploaded We are Number One, but all of Stefan's songs are on there so that's a plus!

Chloe Lang / the fake Stephanie in some's eyes also uploaded her songs there (Party Down the Road is sooooo gooodddd!!)

Check out YikesDepartment 's THIS IS Stephanie Splitz playlist (BTW did you make the album cover for it? lol)

Comment

Working...