Time To Play Demo Version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Play Demo Version?

I noticed that on the Icelandic "Bestu Vinir" DVD, there was an incorrect version of Time To Play on the Extra Features using the English track. I wonder if it's a demo version of the song! It's definitely different than what was released.

Sounds a bit different in the hihats and backgrounds synth. The vocals seem to be the same as well as the length of the song.

I did a sound comparability test in Framerate 23.976:

Mixdown-time-to-play.mp3

(DVD version = left channel / CD-version = right channel)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I think the DVD version includes sounds of background actions

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Sounds a bit different in the hihats and backgrounds synth
      what means "hihats" ?
      Gallery

Comment

Definitely, I do the same thing Pooky and send tracks to L and R to compare 😁
        The most obvious difference is that the first part of the 2nd chorus doesn't have a broken down composition and has full instrumentation.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          what means "hihats" ?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Hi-hat.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	185856

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            I noticed that on the Icelandic "Bestu Vinir" DVD, there was an incorrect version of Time To Play on the Extra Features using the English track. I wonder if it's a demo version of the song! It's definitely different than what was released.
            Reminds me of the comparison I made with the Energy song. But in this case it was more what scenes they put in the Spanish video compared to the English and Icelandic video releases of the song. Spanish version in the center.

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hi-hat.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.9 KB ID:	185856
              I should have known that...the music instructor already told me (0:18)

Gallery

Comment

Possibly there's a No One's Lazy in Lazytown demo?
                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                X