Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the scenes S3 Greatest Gift

Re: LazyPics

I'm still going with the idea that the episode is about Stingys birthday.
    Also, I must remember to "download" instead of "right clicking", infinitely better quality.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rr2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	147342
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

How do you get bigger images?

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      The image was already that big when uploaded. People can download the photo in it's original size:

FB Zoom Photo can download the original also, with a simple right-click
      (extention for Chrome)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...oddophfngopipi

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I didn't know that, thanks :)

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          Originally posted by beticaforever
          The image was already that big when uploaded. People can download the photo in it's original size:

FB Zoom Photo can download the original also, with a simple right-click
          (extention for Chrome)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...oddophfngopipi

In fact, it works also if you use Firefox last versions (12 or 14) where this special feature is already contained and embedded within these versions. If you make right click on the pic, for instance, the result is a file about 39KB but if you use FB "Download" option (as is shown on your captured image) the file is about 196KB.

Greetings,
          H.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
            In fact, it works also if you use Firefox last versions (12 or 14) where this special feature is already contained and embedded within these versions. If you make right click on the pic, for instance, the result is a file about 39KB but if you use FB "Download" option (as is shown on your captured image) the file is about 196KB.

Greetings,
            H.
            Thanks, that's pretty cool they included that. I haven't used FF that much lately and I see now that I have still version 7 ;)
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X