Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Christmas theme pictures (no screenshots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	back_lt_winter_03-2x.png Views:	0 Size:	5.45 MB ID:	193543

Click image for larger version  Name:	raw-christmas7-logo.png Views:	0 Size:	1.42 MB ID:	193540 Click image for larger version  Name:	lazytown-magazine-greek-issue-12a_Page_19_Image_0001a.png Views:	0 Size:	1.77 MB ID:	193541 Click image for larger version  Name:	raw-robbie2-logo.png Views:	0 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	193542

Snow activity pictures
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Those are interesting Stephs. At first I thought they were Season 2, due to the pale wigs, and especially the top picture because she looks so tall, but looking more closely at the face, it looks more like one of those photoshopped Season 1 Stephs.
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
        Those are interesting Stephs. At first I thought they were Season 2, due to the pale wigs, and especially the top picture because she looks so tall, but looking more closely at the face, it looks more like one of those photoshopped Season 1 Stephs.
        Yeah it's a fake. Edited into her 2004 face.

Click image for larger version  Name:	test-correc-669x800.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.5 KB ID:	193547 Click image for larger version  Name:	before-1024x578.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.7 KB ID:	193548

I don't know about the other one, with the yellow background. Seems edited too but it could be a trick because she looks up a bit, and the picture is much older (2006) than the fake one created (2015). So I would say it's her original 2006 face and slightly edited.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I'm not even sure that right one is her real face. Remember this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	realorfake1.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	193552Click image for larger version

Name:	realorfake2.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	193553
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

JRM photos are always edited to make her look younger, I figure that is the case this time.
            Originally posted by chuft View Post
            Click image for larger version  Name:	realorfake2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.9 KB ID:	193553
            That photo must be heavily edited, or either that is an unedited photo base so that the Nickelodeon photo editors can make her face bright
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

The yellow photo was on the German LazyTown club back in NOVEMBER 2006. Also, JRM's face looks realistic and the lighting is not too harsh, so my best guess is that this was taken around the same time that Snow Monster was shot
              Click image for larger version

Name:	raw-christmas7-logo.png
Views:	161
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	193564

Comment

I found two character HQ pictures in snow/christmas/winter style.

Click image for larger version  Name:	sportacus-snowball.jpg Views:	0 Size:	398.2 KB ID:	194621 Click image for larger version  Name:	stephanie-snow.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.0 KB ID:	194622

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  I found two character HQ pictures in snow/christmas/winter style.

Click image for larger version Name:	sportacus-snowball.jpg Views:	0 Size:	398.2 KB ID:	194621 Click image for larger version Name:	stephanie-snow.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.0 KB ID:	194622
                  AAAAH I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR SPORTACUS IN THE SCARF THANX SO MUCH

Comment

This is the only time in the LazyTown show that I've seen Sportacus wear something different. I swear, he probably stinks. He's been wearing the same clothes for 2 decades

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy-Possum View Post
                      This is the only time in the LazyTown show that I've seen Sportacus wear something different. I swear, he probably stinks. He's been wearing the same clothes for 2 decades
                      i never thought of it that way - plus he doesn't have a shower..

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                        (tons of pictures)

I guess we now have an official Icelandic rating for season 3

Comment

Working...
                        X