About the border pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the border pics...

How da flippity flop do you even use them? I know you put a picture/video in there, but how do you crop the image/video to actually fit in with the border?
    I'd like ANY method and help with this. [i use powerpoint and movie maker so speak english by the way]

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8561.png
Views:	287
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	183682 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8562.png
Views:	257
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	183683 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8563.png
Views:	255
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	183684 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8564.png
Views:	337
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	183685
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
    How da flippity flop do you even use them? I know you put a picture/video in there, but how do you crop the image/video to actually fit in with the border?
    I'd like ANY method and help with this.
    If the borders are transparent, just put them on the top layer of the video. It depends what software you use, sometimes it helps to make the picture as large as the video.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I'm trying to put the picture in the border in Powerpoint. Plus, I edit with Movie Maker so, I'm gonna need you to not speak Pixel language, and speak English.

Comment

Powerpoint is not a video editor. I've never used Movie Maker but sure it has the ability to put pictures and videos in different layers on top of each other. I use Sony Vegas though, never had any problems.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky View Post
          Movie Maker has the ability to put pictures and videos in different layers on top of each other.
          I use the 2010-12 version. I WOULD like to download the 2008 version [which lets you put pictures and videos in different layers on top of each other AND lets you make split screen videos] but why would any sane person have 2 versions of the same software?

Comment

I WOULD like to download the 2008 version
            https://www.videohelp.com/software/W...r/old-versions

a 2009 version is available here...dunno if it works on your current OS...be carefull with the file...maybe it's a trap
            Gallery

Comment

Thanks buzzzzzzzzzzzz- I had to

Comment

I agree, Powerpoint and Movie Maker are not powerful enough tools to do what you're looking for. There will be some free alternatives to industry standard multimedia editors, but you'll need to upgrade your tools to do these more advanced things.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

https://www.videohelp.com/software/W...r/old-versions

dunno if it works on your current OS
                  Windows 10. So if it's an unsafe link or file, either Chrome or the computer will tell me.
                  Edit 3:58 It didn't work. It's an .7z file which I have never heard of. But when I downloaded WMM [2012 version] it worked because it was an .exe file. So I opened the NZ file with Chrome, and nothing happened. It downloaded itself, in a Chrome file but it was still a 7z. So I'll try from softonic.com which is where I got the 2012 version of Movie Maker.

Comment

Edit 3:58 It didn't work. It's an .7z file which I have never heard of
                    https://www.heise.de/download/produc...13139/download

you can open 7z files with winrar btw

Gallery

Comment

welp, guess i'll go find winrar on my computer even though there is 0.01 chance i have it

Comment

Since it seems the problem isn't yet solved, maybe I can help. It seems the borders are already transparent, so that's a good start! If you'd like, you could send me the pictures you need in the borders, if that's possible (sorry, new to the forums ) and I could put them in the borders for you, or if you have a solid colour as your background I could add a solid colour to the outside of the borders - so you could cover up any sticking out parts that you don't want to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by BiawA View Post
                          Since it seems the problem isn't yet solved..
                          Perhaps sharing templates is a good option, so you can learn from one another but you need to have the same editing software. Not sure if many people use PowerPoint as editing software and can have templates, same with Movie Maker.

Comment

Originally posted by BiawA View Post
                            Since it seems the problem isn't yet solved, maybe I can help. It seems the borders are already transparent, so that's a good start! If you'd like, you could send me the pictures you need in the borders, if that's possible (sorry, new to the forums ) and I could put them in the borders for you, or if you have a solid colour as your background I could add a solid colour to the outside of the borders - so you could cover up any sticking out parts that you don't want to be seen.
                            Oh, thanks!
                            And if you DO put them in the borders, I'd like to know which software and method you used. Thanks!

Welcome to LazyTown! [the forums lol]
                            Attached Files

Comment

Oh, thanks!
                              And if you DO put them in the borders, I'd like to know which software and method you used. Thanks!

Welcome to LazyTown! [the forums lol]
                              There you go, hopefully this is about what you're looking for.
                              I use GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) - free software that is pretty handy to do any graphic work!

Anyways, I also attached a bit of a guide I tried to make, hopefully this should help you to recreate the effect if you try to do it yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X